Cat Daddy is a wholly owned subsidiary of Take-Two Interactive within the 2K label. Founded 26 years ago by two industry veterans, Cat Daddy has shipped games on almost every genre and platform, with a focus on mobile. Some of its live service projects include WWE SuperCard and NBA 2K Mobile.
Cat Daddy is headquartered in Kirkland, Washington.
What We Need:
We are seeking a Community Manager to join our team. This is a significant and sophisticated role with growth potential that will require high levels of collaboration with the community, creative and games teams.
What You Will Do:
- Implement community plans. Develop tactics to attract new fans and drive retention and engagement from owned and earned channels, balancing brand objectives with successful content.
- Generate high-quality social and blog content on a regular basis. Work with game team to identify mechanics and features and evangelize them to our community.
- Complete day-to-day global social activities and channel engagement, working with community manager(s). Run the social channels for the assigned titles you help lead.
- Drive positive change in our games based on community feedback. Be a community advocate and work with our game teams to understand community sentiment and create or tweak existing content.
- Collaborate on creative briefs and run the asset production and approval processes.
- Maintain an ongoing content calendar for owned social channels providing visibility and clarity to marketing partners and internal team members.
- Establish and advocate for owned and earned channel standard methodologies including content strategy and optimization as well as platform usage.
- Keep a constant finger on the pulse of trends in our industry that can encourage and drive our initiatives. Be a guide on how gamers talk to each other and where they meet.
- Suggest and conceptualize new platforms for our brands to use. Coordinating them through the vital legal and internal processes.
- Supervise and analyze content performance and social sentiment, using data tools and insights to advise decisions. Proactively recommend improvements to the strategic plans, advance potential issues, and offer solutions to assist with problems.
Who We Believe Will Be a Good Fit:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- Minimum two years of social media or community management experience in consumer products, gaming, entertainment, sports, or similar industry with relatable social media experience.
- Familiar with enterprise social publishing tools such as Sprinklr, Sprout Social, Loomly, and listening platforms like Spiketrap.
- In-depth understanding of social media platforms, including Discord, and their standard methodologies. Knowledge of Discord bots and how to set up and handle various moderation bots and Discord communities is a necessity.
- An understanding of social media data and analyzing either on platform, Google Analytics, or related.
- A social media enthusiast with experience crafting engaging tactics for communities, and practical knowledge of social media platforms including Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Facebook, YouTube and more.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; ideally in a variety of mediums including long-form and social media. Previous editorial experience is a plus.
- Great project management skills, highly organized, and very capable of handling multiple projects.
- A solid understanding of video games and pop culture is critical. Familiarity with the sports our titles cover is a big plus!
- A beacon of what’s exciting in social media land.
- A passion for games!
At Cat Daddy, we believe diversity of experience is fundamental to crafting accessible and fun gaming experiences for *all* of our players. We encourage everyone to consider being a part of our team.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
By clicking on the link below, you consent to the processing of your personal information by 2K Games, Inc. and its affiliate Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. in accordance with the Privacy Notice for Job Applicants (the “Privacy Notice”), available at https://www.2k.com/applicantprivacypolicy/. The Notice provides information about how we use your data and how you can exercise your right of access, rectification or deletion. If you need more information, please contact the Privacy Contact identified in the Notice.
I have read the Notice consent to the collection, processing, transfer and use of my personal information by 2K Games and Take-Two.
Please note that 2K Games and its studios never uses instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews and when emailing, only use 2K.com or catdaddy.com accounts.
The pay range for this position in Washington at the start of employment is expected to be between $60,000 and $90,000 per Year. However, base pay offered is based on market location, and may vary further depending on individualized factors for job candidates, such as job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and other objective business considerations. Subject to those same considerations, the total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a bonus and/or equity awards and eligibility to participate in our 401(K) plan, in addition to a full range of medical, dental, vision, and basic life insurance. Employees will also receive 14 paid holidays per calendar year, are eligible to earn a minimum of 15 days of vacation leave per year (subject to proration based on start date during the calendar year) and will receive 10 sick days per calendar year. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment. If hired, employee will be in an 'at-will position' and the company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation or benefit program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.