MOTION GRAPHICS DESIGNER
Cat Daddy Games is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Take-Two Interactive within the 2K label. Founded 25+ years ago by two industry veterans, Cat Daddy has shipped games on almost every genre and platform, with a focus on mobile games. Some of its live service projects include WWE SuperCard and NBA 2K Mobile.
Cat Daddy is headquartered in Kirkland, Washington.
What We Need:
As a Motion Graphic Designer, you will join the team responsible for crafting marketing and social content across a wide range of direct-to-consumer and brand touchpoints. This will include social media, web, events, performance media and more.
You will bring the team your own ideas as well as assisting with the execution of other team member ideas. You will work on all aspects of the video production process; ideation, gameplay capture/asset collection, video editing, motion graphics creation and final deliverables. The ideal candidate excels at time management, task tracking, and is willing to learn our proprietary game engine.
This is a cross-game position, meaning you’ll be working with Cat Daddy’s in studio creative team across multiple games including NBA 2K Mobile, WWE SuperCard, NBA SuperCard, and more.
What You Will Do:
- Create a broad spectrum of video assets in support of the studio’s various marketing plans and campaigns.
- Capture and edit gameplay for trailers, gameplay videos and promotional materials.
- Design and animate 2D and 3D motion graphics.
- Access internal game builds to pull assets that will be used for content creation.
- Apply knowledge of media and asset requirements to translate concepts and adapt assets to a variety of channels including social media, performance, and traditional brand marketing.
- Work collaboratively with the Community and Marketing teams to ensure community and brand/product standards are adhered to.
- Stay on top of industry trends in brand marketing and share insights with the team.
Who We Believe Will Be a Great Fit:
- 1+ years of validated experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design, video production, or related field or work experience
- Experience crafting assets for social media campaigns
- Experience and practical knowledge of all major social media, performance, and brand marketing channels, including media requirements and standard methodologies
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud software, especially After Effects and Premiere Pro
- Graphic design experience with Photoshop and/or Illustrator preferred
- Video compositing experience including rotoscoping, keying, and motion / camera tracking preferred
- Experience playing and mastering video games across genres and platforms
- Possessing a knowledge or passion for sports is a plus! Especially the sports that our titles cover
- Self-aware, life learner, always keeping up with the latest technology, workflow tips, and tools
- Online portfolio showcasing previous work required
At Cat Daddy, we believe diversity of experience is fundamental to crafting accessible and fun gaming experiences for *all* of our players. We encourage everyone to consider being a part of our team.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
By clicking on this link, you consent to the processing of your personal information by 2K Games, Inc. and its affiliate Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. in accordance with the Privacy Notice for Job Applicants (the “Privacy Notice”), available at https://www.2k.com/applicantprivacypolicy/. The Notice provides information about how we use your data and how you can exercise your right of access, rectification or deletion. If you need more information, please contact the Privacy Contact identified in the Notice.
I have read the Notice consent to the collection, processing, transfer and use of my personal information by 2K Games and Take-Two.
Please note that 2K Games and its studios never uses instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews and when emailing, only use 2K.com or catdaddy.com accounts.
The pay range for this position in Washington at the start of employment is expected to be between $60,000 and $90,000 per Year. However, base pay offered is based on market location, and may vary further depending on individualized factors for job candidates, such as job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and other objective business considerations. Subject to those same considerations, the total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a bonus and/or equity awards and eligibility to participate in our 401(K) plan, in addition to a full range of medical, dental, vision, and basic life insurance. Employees will also receive 14 paid holidays per calendar year, are eligible to earn a minimum of 15 days of vacation leave per year (subject to proration based on start date during the calendar year) and will receive 10 sick days per calendar year. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment. If hired, employee will be in an 'at-will position' and the company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation or benefit program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.