What We Need:
Cat Daddy is seeking talented Game Artists to join our team and create high-quality art assets for our mobile game title(s). The ideal candidate has versatile art experience with specialist knowledge in at least one category of digital art production such as concept art, 3D modeling, texturing, graphic design, and/or user interface.
This position reports to the assigned project Art Lead and is based in Kirkland, WA. Cat Daddy offers a hybrid work option with in-office time required each week.
What You Will Do:
- Work closely with Art Lead and project Art Team to create high-quality game art assets in line with the overall aesthetic and artistic vision.
- Adhere to production and workflow pipelines, delivering within given deadlines while ensuring quality standards are met.
- Actively participate in team art discussions/reviews. Providing and receiving feedback in a professional and collaborative manner.
- May provide mentorship and guidance to other Artists.
Who We Think Will Be a Great Fit:
- 5+ years of professional industry experience. Mobile experience is a plus!
- Production experience with Ureal game engine and associated art pipelines.
- Excellent drawing and illustration skills.
- Proficiency in industry standard art software such as Photoshop, Maya, Zbrush, 3DS Max, or similar.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven time management skills with the ability to be self-sufficient and resourceful when necessary.
- Positive and coachable team player with a strong work ethic and high attention to detail.
- A passion for video games!
To be considered, applicants must provide an online portfolio showcasing previous work.
At Cat Daddy, we believe diversity of experience is fundamental to crafting accessible and fun gaming experiences for *all* of our players. We encourage everyone to consider being a part of our team.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
By clicking on the link below, you consent to the processing of your personal information by 2K Games, Inc. and its affiliate Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. in accordance with the Privacy Notice for Job Applicants (the “Privacy Notice”), available at https://www.2k.com/applicantprivacypolicy/. The Notice provides information about how we use your data and how you can exercise your right of access, rectification or deletion. If you need more information, please contact the Privacy Contact identified in the Notice.
I have read the Notice consent to the collection, processing, transfer and use of my personal information by 2K Games and Ta