Cat Daddy Games is looking for an experienced VFX Artist to join our studio in Kirkland, WA.
- Drive content within the scope outlined by the Lead
- Create high-quality, real-time visual effects to bring life to otherwise static art assets
- Implement dynamic VFX that communicate gameplay and wow our players
- Ensure assets are optimized for target platforms while minimizing impact on artistic integrity
- Work autonomously with minimal direction and the ability to self-critique
- Collaborate with designers, other artists, and the rest of the development team
Skills & Qualifications:
- 3+ years’ experience within the video game industry creating VFX
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of visual effect terminology and techniques
- Good sense of timing and weight with regard to effects
- Relevant 2D and 3D software experience (Photoshop, 3DS Max)
- A passion for video games
Along with your application, please submit a portfolio of professional or personal work samples.
Please note that 2K Games and its studios never uses instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews and when emailing, only use 2K.com or catdaddy.com accounts.