Our mission is to improve the performance of athletes and teams, which we do by engineering the premier technology platform for sport. We've been at the forefront of sports technology and science since 2006 -- we don't just work in the sporting industry, we are actively changing its future. Our solutions are designed to help athletes and coaches “play smart” in a world where 1% can literally mean the difference between winning and losing.
We work with over 3,000 teams around the world, empowering coaches, managers and trainers in premier teams in the NFL, NBA, NHL, MLS, EPL, AFL, NRL, NCAA and more. We provide the information they need to optimise athletes’ health, game-day readiness, and performance, as well as in-game tactics. Our solutions include wearable technology, video analytics, and athlete monitoring solutions, and we are passionate about helping sports organizations at all levels to better scout, recruit, teach, and win.
WE WANT PEOPLE WHO ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT DEVELOPING INNOVATIVE PRODUCTS
As a Catapult QA Engineer you will drive desktop, web and mobile software product excellence through your QA planning and testing activities. The purpose of this role is to develop and execute end to end exploratory, functional and automated tests for all software products prior to market release.
This person will also work closely with a cross functional team (Development, Program Management, Product Management and Customer Support) to investigate/resolve issues.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using appropriate tools.
- Increase the use of automation tests for new features and improvements
- Collaborate with developers and product management to increase product quality and identify hotspots
- Coordinate and run strategic manual testing and identify variance from expected behavior
- Determine if a feature can be considered complete and ready for production deployment
- Create and maintain bug reports and verify bug fixes using appropriate tools.
- Create, manage and maintain clear, comprehensive and well-structured test plans
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback from a QA perspective
- Evaluate and improve processes for testing, test planning, regression testing, and any other processes for quality assurance and testing of software
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 3+ years of experience testing software
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant qualifications
- Self-starter, adaptable, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Proven working experience in software development
- Experience developing test solutions for APIs & web services
- Hands-on experience with black box testing
- Familiar with a coding language
- Experience in an agile development team deploying to production multiple times a week
- We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the most ambitious and intelligent people in an exciting industry, and you will do some of the best work of your life.
- We encourage our people to have constructive, open and honest communication; to make Catapult extraordinary; innovate and create smart solutions; establish a collaborative, yet challenging, environment to develop our performance and the performance of our customers.
- Our workforce spans more than 20 countries, you'll get the opportunity to work across multiple nationalities and cultures, and build your global awareness and capability even beyond what it is today.
- We value improvement and development. We are challenging ourselves to continuously grow and become a high-performance company. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do, and our people are always looking for ways to do things better. There is unlimited opportunity to grow, do more, and do better.
Whether you’re interested in sports or not, you’ll have the satisfaction of knowing your work is supporting some of the most successful teams and individual athletes on the planet! While we have access to many exciting opportunities, we also realise that we are here to do a very important job for our customers. As a result, we aim to work with purpose and intention. We look for people that fit into our team culture, those who actively contribute and individuals who are excited about what they do.
In order to build the future of sports performance, we need the brightest talent in order to do so. If you think you can contribute to the empowering, enjoyable and exciting Catapult environment, then we invite you to apply.