Our mission is to improve the performance of athletes and teams, which we do by engineering the premier technology platform for sport. We've been at the forefront of sports technology and science since 2006 - we don't just work in the sporting industry, we are actively changing its future. Our solutions are designed to help athletes and coaches “play smart” in a world where 1% can literally mean the difference between winning and losing.
We work with over 3,000 teams around the world, empowering coaches, managers and trainers in premier teams in the NFL, NBA, NHL, MLS, EPL, AFL, NRL, NCAA and more. We provide the information they need to optimise athletes’ health, game-day readiness, and performance, as well as in-game tactics. Our solutions include wearable technology, video analytics, and athlete monitoring solutions, and we are passionate about helping sports organisations at all levels to better scout, recruit, teach, and win.
WE WANT PEOPLE WHO ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT PROVIDING EXCEPTIONAL PRODUCT SUPPORT BY HELPING OUR CUSTOMERS ACHIEVE THEIR GOALS
We are looking for a talented and inquisitive Director, Operations (EMEA) whose drive and determination for learning and continuous improvement aligns with our ambitious, fast-growing and transforming company. Based in Leeds (UK), and reporting to the VP Operations, you will be responsible for delivering exceptional customer service for a technically sophisticated product set with the primary goal to maximise customer satisfaction and operational efficiency. You will operate with a customer obsessed mindset to achieve a high retention of our customers. You will have proven experience for developing better processes, data-driven decision making, cross-functional collaboration and building and growing a high performing team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Identify, develop and implement scalable customer centric strategies to maximise customer retention.
- Facilitate a culture of continuous improvement by identifying and executing on opportunities for process enhancement, collaborating with cross-functional teams such as commercial, customer success, finance and the people team.
- Manage EMEA Operations Team to deliver on KPIs. Includes the management of Managers and Team leads for product support, logistics and field & services.
- Deliver end-to-end product installation of Customer systems and match-day services to meet contracted service levels.
- Manage inventory levels and logistics partners to ensure Customer fulfilment meets service levels.
- Enhance, capture and report performance against key metrics in order to drive the highest level of customer support in the most efficient manner.
- Build and maintain strong collaborative relationships with all senior leaders, external key partners, and suppliers to make decisions regarding operational activity and strategic goals
- Develop and manage the annual budget, seeking opportunities to reduce cost per ticket and department spend
- Develop, modify and execute company policies and procedures that affect the organisation
- Collaborate cross functionally with senior leadership to develop objectives. Establish work plans and determine how to use resources to meet schedules and goals.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 7+ years business operations experience, or directly relevant experience; able to leverage knowledge and industry best practices from other high growth companies.
- Customer obsessed mindset. Proven ability to design and implement scalable customer centric initiatives across B2B and B2C.
- Detailed understanding of supply chain management and third party logistics for distribution across EMEA.
- Scale experience -- have helped previous organisations grow in fast moving environments.
- Demonstrated capability in managing a high performing team across the areas of operations, customer support, logistics and Field & Services. Ability to recruit, develop and retain a best-in-class and diverse team.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels both internally and externally.
- Highly organised and accountable; Able to develop, manage, and communicate status of projects across teams in support of a common goal. Delivers projects on time and with highest quality.
- Extremely strong interpersonal skills: Must be sharp, energetic, assertive and results-oriented; able to prioritise and focus in a rapidly evolving environment.
- We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the most ambitious and intelligent people in an exciting industry, and you will do some of the best work of your life
- We encourage our people to have constructive, open and honest communication; to make Catapult extraordinary; innovate and create smart solutions; establish a collaborative, yet challenging, environment to develop our performance and the performance of our customers
- Our workforce spans more than 20 countries, you'll have the opportunity to work across multiple nationalities and cultures, and build your global awareness and capability even beyond what it is today
- We value improvement and development. We are challenging ourselves to continuously grow and become a high-performance company. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do, and our people are always looking for ways to do things better. There is unlimited opportunity to grow, do more, and do better
Whether you’re interested in sports or not, you’ll have the satisfaction of knowing your work is supporting some of the most successful teams and athletes on the planet!
Research shows that while men apply for jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalised groups tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't meet every single point in our job ad, please still get in touch! We would love to have a chat and see if you could be a great addition to our team. We are building the future of sports performance. Our priority is to find the brightest talent that can add to our team culture, those who actively contribute and who are excited about what they do.