Our mission is to improve the performance of athletes and teams, which we do by engineering the premier technology platform for sport. We've been at the forefront of sports technology and science since 2006 - we don't just work in the sporting industry, we are actively changing its future. Our solutions are designed to help athletes and coaches “play smart” in a world where 1% can literally mean the difference between winning and losing.
We work with over 3,000 teams around the world, empowering coaches, managers and trainers in premier teams in the NFL, NBA, NHL, MLS, EPL, AFL, NRL, NCAA and more. We provide the information they need to optimise athletes’ health, game-day readiness, and performance, as well as in-game tactics. Our solutions include wearable technology, video analytics, and athlete monitoring solutions, and we are passionate about helping sports organizations at all levels to better scout, recruit, teach, and win.
WE WANT PEOPLE WHO ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT RECRUITING, DEVELOPING AND ENGAGING TALENT
We are looking for a curious and driven People & Culture Coordinator whose drive for learning and determination for continuous improvement aligns with our ambitious, fast-growing and transforming company. Based in Boston, you will support the execution of Catapult’s people strategy through a diverse client group including Technology, Product, Operations, Finance, Content and Commercial portfolios. This role will directly contribute to ensuring the company is able to recruit, develop and engage the talent needed to deliver on its objectives and win in the market. Working closely with the People & Culture Ops Manager, you will provide high quality support and first line advice and guidance across the US and LATAM region for the employee lifecycle, processes, policies and guidelines.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Provide administrative support and work closely with the People & Culture Ops Manager.
- Work alongside the People Partners in carrying out ad-hoc project work.
- Work with the People & Culture team to ensure regional reports are accurate and consistent.
- Work alongside the Talent Acquisition team and L&D coordinator to administer the new hire onboarding and orientation program.
- You will be responsible for query management and resolution for the region, ensuring all queries and requests are dealt with in a timely and professional manner.
- You will work closely with the regional team to deliver support and services to employees and managers.
- You will take responsibility for follow up actions and ongoing queries
- Assisting with P&C policies and frameworks in collaboration with the P&C business partners, ensuring update information is available.
- Support process enhancement and improvement opportunities.
- Work alongside the P&C Ops Manager and P&C team to ensure employee information in our HRIS system is up to date.
- You will be responsible for gathering necessary information in preparation for various reporting.
- You will assist with day to day queries from employees and managers
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Experience in a people coordinator role, ideally gained within a high growth, scaling technology company.
- An eagerness to get involved in a broad spectrum of initiatives and people operations to improve the employee experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively and maintain a high level of integrity and confidentiality.
- Ability to build excellent working relationships.
- High energy, proactivity and a passion for executing a market-leading employee experience and high performance culture.
- Organised and able to manage competing priorities in parallel.
- We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the most ambitious and intelligent people in an exciting industry, and you will do some of the best work of your life.
- We encourage our people to have constructive, open and honest communication; to make Catapult extraordinary; innovate and create smart solutions; establish a collaborative, yet challenging, environment to develop our performance and the performance of our customers.
- Our workforce spans more than 20 countries, you'll have the opportunity to work across multiple nationalities and cultures, and build your global awareness and capability even beyond what it is today.
- We value improvement and development. We are challenging ourselves to continuously grow and become a high-performance company. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do, and our people are always looking for ways to do things better. There is unlimited opportunity to grow, do more, and do better.
Whether you’re interested in sports or not, you’ll have the satisfaction of knowing your work is supporting some of the most successful teams and athletes on the planet! While we have access to many exciting opportunities, we also realise that we are here to do a very important job for our customers. As a result, we aim to work with purpose and intention. We look for people that can add to our team culture, those who actively contribute and individuals who are excited about what they do.
In order to build the future of sports performance, we need the brightest talent in order to do so. If you think you can contribute to the empowering, enjoyable and exciting Catapult environment, then we invite you to apply.