Our mission is to improve the performance of athletes and teams, which we do by engineering the premier technology platform for sport. We've been at the forefront of sports technology and science since 2006 - we don't just work in the sporting industry, we are actively changing its future. Our solutions are designed to help athletes and coaches “play smart” in a world where 1% can literally mean the difference between winning and losing.
We work with over 3,000 teams around the world, empowering coaches, managers and trainers in premier teams in the NFL, NBA, NHL, MLS, EPL, AFL, NRL, NCAA and more. We provide the information they need to optimise athletes’ health, game-day readiness, and performance, as well as in-game tactics. Our solutions include wearable technology, video analytics, and athlete monitoring solutions, and we are passionate about helping sports organizations at all levels to better scout, recruit, teach, and win.
WE WANT PEOPLE WHO ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT EMPLOYEE DATA ANALYTICS
We are looking for a talented and inquisitive People & Culture Data Analyst whose drive for analysing data to create insights aligns with our ambitious, fast-growing and transforming company. Based in Melbourne, you will be a key player in turning people related data (typically related to headcount, performance and remuneration) into information and knowledge, and providing insights that the P&C team can utilise when building initiatives or for the executive group to use to make critical business decisions. We believe that our customers deserve the best platform and we are on a mission to maximise and enhance their performance through delivering a high quality experience. Our P&C team matches this ethos by constantly seeking ways to improve the engagement, productivity and development of our people. As a passionate P&C data analyst, you will be able to excel in a fast-paced environment with your attention to detail, understanding of the employee life cycle and creative visualisation techniques. You will use your experience in reporting and analysing people related data, including remuneration, share plans and performance metrics to enhance P&C’s service offering.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop P&C’s reporting and analytics service, defining the end-to-end process of extracting and analysing people related data for broader use across Catapult
- Combine data from multiple sources to create dynamic visualisation tools to support P&C, Finance and Revenue Operations with people and budget related decision making processes and to include within Executive and Board papers
- Define, prepare and socialise regular people metrics reports (e.g., headcount, turnover, performance, remuneration, diversity, etc) to support internal decision making
- Analyse remuneration related data including market positioning, remuneration spend, incentive plan modelling and outcomes calculations, pay variance / gaps.
- Lead share plan reporting including provision of information for compliance reporting requirements (e.g., ASX disclosures)
- Lead the annual data submission processes to external survey providers (e.g., WGEA; Salary Surveys; other ad hoc surveys)
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Tertiary qualification in relevant or related discipline with experience working in remuneration, human resources or analytics roles within a corporate or consulting work environment
- Experience with advanced Excel skills and visualisation tools e.g Power BI, etc
- Experience with AON job evaluation methodology and Radford Surveys is desirable
- Experience of presenting detailed analyses to a range of audiences
- Experience of working independently and as a team member to deliver outcomes
- We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the most ambitious and intelligent people in an exciting industry, and you will do some of the best work of your life.
- We encourage our people to have constructive, open and honest communication in order to make Catapult extraordinary; innovate and create smart solutions; establish a collaborative, yet challenging, environment to develop our performance and the performance of our customers.
- Our workforce spans more than 20 countries, you'll have the opportunity to work across multiple nationalities and cultures, and build your global awareness and capability
- We value improvement and development. We are challenging ourselves to continuously grow and become a high-performance company. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do, and our people are always looking for ways to do things better. There is unlimited opportunity to grow, do more, and do better.
Whether you’re interested in sports or not, you’ll have the satisfaction of knowing your work is supporting some of the most successful teams and athletes on the planet!
Research shows that while men apply for jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalised groups tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't meet every single point in our job ad, please still get in touch! We would love to have a chat and see if you could be a great addition to our team. We are building the future of sports performance, our priority is to find the brightest talent that can add to our team culture, those who actively contribute and who are excited about what they do.