Our mission is to improve the performance of athletes and teams, which we do by engineering the premier technology platform for sport. We've been at the forefront of sports technology and science since 2006 - we don't just work in the sporting industry, we are actively changing its future. Our solutions are designed to help athletes and coaches “play smart” in a world where 1% can literally mean the difference between winning and losing.
We work with over 3,000 teams around the world, empowering coaches, managers and trainers in premier teams in the NFL, NBA, NHL, MLS, EPL, AFL, NRL, NCAA and more. We provide the information they need to optimise athletes’ health, game-day readiness, and performance, as well as in-game tactics. Our solutions include wearable technology, video analytics, and athlete monitoring solutions, and we are passionate about helping sports organizations at all levels to better scout, recruit, teach, and win.
WE WANT PEOPLE WHO ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT LEARNING and EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT
We are looking for a talented Global Learning & Development Coordinator whose drive for learning and determination for continuous improvement aligns with our ambitious, fast-growing and transforming company. Based in Boston, you will provide centralized support to the Global People & Culture team and be responsible for the registration, scheduling, tracking, and reporting processes of all training courses and programs organized within the organization.
The Coordinator must demonstrate outstanding communication skills with employees, with management at all levels, and with external training vendors, as necessary. The Coordinator also manages the feedback provided by participants and informs the People & Culture team, management and other key stakeholders about results so that potential improvements are implemented.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Ensure Catapult’s training offerings are up to date to reflect current training courses and program information.
- Administer and track all training enrollments utilizing the organization’s Learning Management System.
- Collaborate with the People & Culture team, business partners and internal subject matter experts.
- Manage training logistics (i.e. setting up virtual or in-class instructor-led classes communicating with participants, trainers and or vendors).
- Coordinate and co-facilitate new employee orientation and on-boarding process.
- Provide administrative support for the People & Culture team as needed.
- Support project work around our employee experience programs including diversity, equity and inclusion, talent acquisition, and employee engagement.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Strong MS Office proficiency, SharePoint, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Ability to coordinate multiple learning programs both in person and in a virtual setting.
- Previous experience with HRIS and Learning Management Systems.
- Outstanding written and communication skills.
- Strong project management and time management skills.
- A self-starter motivated to set and achieve goals and take initiative
- Flexibility with the global business environment and accommodating global business hours as needed.
- A confident, positive, and resilient attitude.
- Development Dimensions International (DDI) and/or Insights facilitation certification a plus.
- We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the most ambitious and intelligent people in an exciting industry, and you will do some of the best work of your life.
- We encourage our people to have constructive, open and honest communication in order to make Catapult extraordinary; innovate and create smart solutions; establish a collaborative, yet challenging, environment to develop our performance and the performance of our customers.
- Our workforce spans more than 20 countries, you'll have the opportunity to work across multiple nationalities and cultures, and build your global awareness and capability
- We value improvement and development. We are challenging ourselves to continuously grow and become a high-performance company. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do, and our people are always looking for ways to do things better. There is unlimited opportunity to grow, do more, and do better.
Whether you’re interested in sports or not, you’ll have the satisfaction of knowing your work is supporting some of the most successful teams and athletes on the planet!
Research shows that while men apply for jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalised groups tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't meet every single point in our job ad, please still get in touch! We would love to have a chat and see if you could be a great addition to our team. We are building the future of sports performance. Our priority is to find the brightest talent that can add to our team culture, those who actively contribute and who are excited about what they do.