Our mission is to improve the performance of athletes and teams, which we do by engineering the premier technology platform for sport. We've been at the forefront of sports technology and science since 2006 - we don't just work in the sports industry; we are actively changing its future. Our solutions are designed to help athletes and coaches “play smart” in a world where 1% can literally mean the difference between winning and losing.
We work with over 3,000 teams around the world, empowering coaches, managers and trainers in premier teams in the NFL, NBA, NHL, MLS, EPL, AFL, NRL, NCAA and more. We provide the information they need to optimize athletes’ health, game-day readiness, and performance, as well as in-game tactics. Our solutions include wearable technology, video analytics, and athlete monitoring solutions, and we are passionate about helping sports organizations at all levels to better scout, recruit, teach, and win.
WE WANT PEOPLE WHO ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT SPORT AND TECHNOLOGY
We are looking for a talented and motivated Senior Product Marketing Manager to oversee product marketing initiatives of our Tactics & Coaching Video business. As a Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will play an integral role in shaping the customer facing product marketing strategy and activations. At Catapult, we are customer obsessed and focused on developing innovative and game-changing technology that can optimize the performance of teams worldwide. You will own the Voice of the Customer for our Tactics & Coaching Video business and ensure that all stakeholders throughout the organization have a clear understanding of our target consumer. You will develop a clear product marketing strategy to communicate the essence of our brand and product promise through the creation of compelling and actionable marketing content and activations. Based in our Boston office, this role will actively collaborate with core functions throughout the marketing and sales organization, including brand marketing, performance marketing, sales and business development, and product development and engineering.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work closely with product development and engineering teams to ensure clear understanding of product function, features/benefits, and consumer value proposition
- Collaborate with brand marketing and creative team on execution of all product marketing deliverables
- Lead identification of target customer personas, with Voice of the Customer development for each persona to ensure deep understanding of target consumer
- Lead creation of all physical product marketing collateral –product info decks, brochures, flyers
- Lead creation of all product marketing digital assets –web, social media
- Work closely with brand and performance marketing on customer journey mapping to support marketing initiatives to move target consumers from awareness to advocacy
- Collaborate with social media manager on strategy and execution of compelling product messaging to reach target consumers via organic social media
- Identify and develop strategy for presence at customer-focused awareness events (e.g., tradeshows, exhibits, sports science conferences)
- Identify and develop strategy for owned events, both live and virtually, to develop awareness, education and advocacy of our product solutions (e.g., workshops, webinars)
- Identify and develop strategy for presence at consumer-focused events
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or other relevant fields.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in product marketing, ideally with a sports brand and/or SaaS business.
- A world-class understanding of product marketing methodology.
- A customer-obsessed mindset with a passion for the Voice of the Customer.
- Eagerness to roll-up sleeves and learn product function, features and benefits.
- Strong communicator – verbal and written.
- Talent in presenting information concisely and accurately, with keen attention to detail.
- Cultural connection and passion for sport.
- We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the most ambitious and intelligent people in an exciting industry, and you will do some of the best work of your life.
- We encourage our people to have constructive, open and honest communication in order to make Catapult extraordinary; innovate and create smart solutions; establish a collaborative, yet challenging, environment to develop our performance and the performance of our customers.
- Our workforce spans more than 20 countries, you'll have the opportunity to work across multiple nationalities and cultures, and build your global awareness and capability
- We value improvement and development. We are challenging ourselves to continuously grow and become a high-performance company. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do, and our people are always looking for ways to do things better. There is unlimited opportunity to grow, do more, and do better.
Whether you’re interested in sports or not, you’ll have the satisfaction of knowing your work is supporting some of the most successful teams and athletes on the planet!
Research shows that while men apply for jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized groups tend to only apply when they check every box. So, if you think you have what it takes, but don't meet every single point in our job ad, please still get in touch! We would love to have a chat and see if you could be a great addition to our team. We are building the future of sports performance, our priority is to find the brightest talent that can add to our team culture, those who actively contribute and who are excited about what they do.