Our mission is to improve the performance of athletes and teams, which we do by engineering the premier technology platform for sport. We've been at the forefront of sports technology and science since 2006 - we don't just work in the sporting industry, we are actively changing its future. Our solutions are designed to help athletes and coaches “play smart” in a world where 1% can literally mean the difference between winning and losing.
We work with over 3,000 teams around the world, empowering coaches, managers and trainers in premier teams in the NFL, NBA, NHL, MLS, EPL, AFL, NRL, NCAA and more. We provide the information they need to optimise athletes’ health, game-day readiness, and performance, as well as in-game tactics. Our solutions include wearable technology, video analytics, and athlete monitoring solutions, and we are passionate about helping sports organizations at all levels to better scout, recruit, teach, and win.
WE WANT PEOPLE WHO ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT REVENUE OPERATIONS
We are looking for a talented and inquisitive Senior Analyst whose drive for learning and determination for continuous improvement aligns with our ambitious, fast-growing and transforming company. Based in Boston, you will focus on operational excellence, analytical and quantitative thinking, working with the Sales, Marketing and Finance teams to develop key reporting and analysis that drive optimization across the funnel and throughout the Go -To-Market cycle. This role will bring a deep desire to understand the “why's” in the data, an innate curiosity to problem solve, and a solutions-oriented approach, this role will have outsized impact on our sales teams’ success.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop Go-to-Market (GTM) operational management reporting and actionable insights for internal stakeholders to help them better understand and optimize their business (weekly, monthly, and quarterly cadences)
- Develop GTM framework in partnership with Sales and Marketing leaders; including territory analysis, capacity management, GTM performance, and ROI analysis
- Act as the primary business partner to key Sales and Marketing managers; assist with business plan frameworks, including weekly forecasting, QBRs, and rep performance analysis
- Monitor the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales and marketing intelligence
- Partner with the Business Intelligence Team to recommend reporting optimizations or assist in the development or purchase of new reporting tools as needed
- Identify internal and external research and analytics for data-driven decision making; Deliver actionable insights and recommendations for managers to set growth and investment strategies
- Partner with Salesforce.com Administrator and Sales Enablement to drive sales process hygiene and best practices; Proactively monitor and maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency, and identify and prioritize opportunities for improvement
- Contribute to other departmental metrics, KPIs, scorecards and business analysis as needed
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 8+ years sales/business operations and analytics experience, or directly relevant experience; able to leverage knowledge and industry best practices from other high growth SaaS companies
- Experience with Salesforce and HubSpot
- Proven ability to interpret analysis and provide actionable insights and recommendations beyond the initial delivery of the data
- Highly organized and accountable; Able to develop, manage, and communicate status of projects across teams in support of a common goal. Delivers projects on time and with highest quality.
- Exceptionally motivated with an innate sense of curiosity
- Extremely strong intrapersonal skills: Must be sharp, energetic, assertive and results-oriented; able to prioritize and focus in a rapidly evolving environment
- Stakeholder empathy: Demonstrated ability to collect stakeholder feedback, deeply understand their pain points, and meet them on their level to drive solutions
- Passionate about solving unmet needs of department leaders and delivering awesome projects that they love using to accomplish their goals
- A team player with a great sense of humor
- We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the most ambitious and intelligent people in an exciting industry, and you will do some of the best work of your life.
- We encourage our people to have constructive, open and honest communication in order to make Catapult extraordinary; innovate and create smart solutions; establish a collaborative, yet challenging, environment to develop our performance and the performance of our customers.
- Our workforce spans more than 20 countries, you'll have the opportunity to work across multiple nationalities and cultures, and build your global awareness and capability
- We value improvement and development. We are challenging ourselves to continuously grow and become a high-performance company. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do, and our people are always looking for ways to do things better. There is unlimited opportunity to grow, do more, and do better.
- In the US, we offer a 401k plan with up to a 4% employer match.
Whether you’re interested in sports or not, you’ll have the satisfaction of knowing your work is supporting some of the most successful teams and athletes on the planet!
Research shows that while men apply for jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalised groups tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't meet every single point in our job ad, please still get in touch! We would love to have a chat and see if you could be a great addition to our team. We are building the future of sports performance, our priority is to find the brightest talent that can add to our team culture, those who actively contribute and who are excited about what they do.