Our mission is to improve the performance of athletes and teams, which we do by engineering the premier technology platform for sport. We've been at the forefront of sports technology and science since 2006 - we don't just work in the sporting industry, we are actively changing its future. Our solutions are designed to help athletes and coaches “play smart” in a world where 1% can literally mean the difference between winning and losing.
We work with over 3,000 teams around the world, empowering coaches, managers and trainers in premier teams in the NFL, NBA, NHL, MLS, EPL, AFL, NRL, NCAA and more. We provide the information they need to optimize athletes’ health, game-day readiness, and performance, as well as in-game tactics. Our solutions include wearable technology, video analytics, and athlete monitoring solutions, and we are passionate about helping sports organizations at all levels to better scout, recruit, teach, and win.
WE WANT PEOPLE WHO ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT PROVIDING EXCEPTIONAL PRODUCT SUPPORT
We are looking for a talented, bi-lingual Product Support Technician who is fluent in English and Spanish to support the rapidly growing customer base of our ambitious, fast-growing and transforming company. Based in Boston, you will be the customer’s first point of contact to resolve product issues for customers all around the globe.
This role will have some roster work including nights to ensure 24/7 support to our global customer base. We believe that our customers deserve the best platform and we pride ourselves in the service we deliver. We are on a mission to maximize and enhance their performance through delivering a high-quality customer experience. Our support team must match this ethos by taking responsibility for constantly improving productivity and development of self and be able to excel in a fast-paced environment.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Provide basic user administration to Latin American and US-based clients
- Provide technical support assistance to clients through phone, email or live chat
- Deliver remote product training
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues
- Retain ownership of problems through to resolution to ensure a high level of user satisfaction
- Knowing when to escalate problems to the next level of support
- Record details of all incoming support requests in line with company procedures ensuring accurate information is obtained
- Create help documentation for new features prior to release
- Document use cases and problem solutions
- Help validate new software features, including getting hands-on with the technology out in the field
- Help validate and update support processes
- Work collaboratively with other members of the software team
- Effectively prioritize the incoming queue
- Utilize remote software to access both customer and internal hardware
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Fluent in Spanish and English, ability to speak Portuguese a plus. Written and verbal communication skills required
- 1-2 years of technical support experience required. Willing to go above and beyond for the customer
- Associate degree in Computer Science, IT, sports science or equivalent experience in a related field
- Prior troubleshooting experience with PC based systems
- Experience with support ticketing platforms; Salesforce and Zendesk preferred
- Ability to work extended hours and on weekends
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic work environment and see tasks through to completion
- Great understanding of a range of sports. Including the challenges that athletes and coaches face
- We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the most ambitious and intelligent people in an exciting industry, and you will do some of the best work of your life.
- We encourage our people to have constructive, open and honest communication in order to make Catapult extraordinary; innovate and create smart solutions; establish a collaborative, yet challenging, environment to develop our performance and the performance of our customers.
- Our workforce spans more than 20 countries, you'll have the opportunity to work across multiple nationalities and cultures, and build your global awareness and capability
- We value improvement and development. We are challenging ourselves to continuously grow and become a high-performance company. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do, and our people are always looking for ways to do things better. There is unlimited opportunity to grow, do more, and do better.
- In the US, we offer a 401k plan with up to a 4% employer match.
Whether you’re interested in sports or not, you’ll have the satisfaction of knowing your work is supporting some of the most successful teams and athletes on the planet!
Research shows that while men apply for jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalised groups tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't meet every single point in our job ad, please still get in touch! We would love to have a chat and see if you could be a great addition to our team. We are building the future of sports performance, our priority is to find the brightest talent that can add to our team culture, those who actively contribute and who are excited about what they do.