WE EXIST TO IMPROVE THE PERFORMANCE OF ATHLETES AND TEAMS
Our mission is to improve the performance of athletes and teams, which we do by engineering the premier technology platform for sport. We've been at the forefront of sports technology and science since 2006 - we don't just work in the sporting industry, we are actively changing its future. Our solutions are designed to help athletes and coaches “play smart” in a world where 1% can literally mean the difference between winning and losing.
We work with over 3,000 teams around the world, empowering coaches, managers, and trainers in premier teams in the NFL, NBA, NHL, MLS, EPL, AFL, NRL, NCAA, and more. We provide the information they need to optimize athletes’ health, game-day readiness, and performance, as well as in-game tactics. Our solutions include wearable technology, video analytics, and athlete monitoring solutions, and we are passionate about helping sports organizations at all levels to better scout, recruit, teach, and win.
WE WANT PEOPLE TO BE PASSIONATE ABOUT ENHANCING BUSINESS PERFORMANCE THROUGH ITS PEOPLE
Reporting to the Chief People Officer, this role will partner with the business to support multiple functions across the US and LATAM regions. You will join a team of People Partners across the globe supporting a matrix organization of nearly 400 employees. You will work together with the P&C team in designing and delivering strategies to enable, motivate, develop and retain our employees. To be successful, you must be both strategic and hands-on, motivated by the challenge of inspiring people with innovative people solutions built to scale.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Build, develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders in your region.
- Partnering with the business to design, support, and execute people-related strategies.
- Take a key role in shaping our culture and values, continuously addressing the organizational needs, devising solutions, and coaching managers.
- Provide hands-on support to leaders, teams, and employees.
- Handle all employee-related initiatives within the regions you support.
- Partner with the P&C subject matter experts to implement strategic initiatives. (L&D, DEI, rem & reward, workforce planning, talent acquisition).
- Design and deliver targeted solutions with a high degree of focus on scale and growth, including org design, performance management, talent management, recognition, and team building to support the employee’s growth and individual development plans.
- Responsibility for the full employee life cycle, onboarding to off-boarding.
- Coach business and functional leaders to drive strategies that engage and retain our best employees, as we continue to scale for growth.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Be commercial with a high value for building relationships. Ability to build excellent working relationships, especially with people managers and P&C team members across time zones and cultures.
- Extensive experience in a business partner role supporting senior leaders and working within a fast-paced, and high-growth environment.
- Ability to lead organization-wide initiatives.
- You can balance moving quickly with designing thoughtful approaches to employee development, engagement, and belonging.
- Ability to provide thought leadership on a range of topics.
- Capable of designing and developing creative, commercial solutions to address business needs, particularly in organizations experiencing significant change and transformation.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization, including the Executive Team.
- High energy, proactivity, and a passion for creating a market-leading employee experience and high-performance culture.
- Organized and able to manage multiple projects and priorities in parallel.
- Adaptable, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the most ambitious and intelligent people in an exciting industry, and you will do some of the best work of your life.
- We encourage our people to have constructive, open and honest communication in order to make Catapult extraordinary; innovate and create smart solutions; establish a collaborative, yet challenging, environment to develop our performance and the performance of our customers.
- Our workforce spans more than 20 countries, you'll have the opportunity to work across multiple nationalities and cultures, and build your global awareness and capability
- We value improvement and development. We are challenging ourselves to continuously grow and become a high-performance company. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do, and our people are always looking for ways to do things better. There is unlimited opportunity to grow, do more, and do better.
- In the US, we offer a 401k plan with up to a 4% employer match.
Whether you’re interested in sports or not, you’ll have the satisfaction of knowing your work is supporting some of the most successful teams and athletes on the planet!
Research shows that while men apply for jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalised groups tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't meet every single point in our job ad, please still get in touch! We would love to have a chat and see if you could be a great addition to our team. We are building the future of sports performance, our priority is to find the brightest talent that can add to our team culture, those who actively contribute and who are excited about what they do.