Our mission is to improve the performance of athletes and teams, which we do by engineering the premier technology platform for sport. We've been at the forefront of sports technology and science since 2006 - we don't just work in the sporting industry, we are actively changing its future. Our solutions are designed to help athletes and coaches “play smart” in a world where 1% can literally mean the difference between winning and losing.
We work with over 3,000 teams around the world, empowering coaches, managers and trainers in premier teams in the NFL, NBA, NHL, MLS, EPL, AFL, NRL, NCAA and more. We provide the information they need to optimise athletes’ health, game-day readiness, and performance, as well as in-game tactics. Our solutions include wearable technology, video analytics, and athlete monitoring solutions, and we are passionate about helping sports organizations at all levels to better scout, recruit, teach, and win.
WE WANT PEOPLE WHO ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT RELATIONSHIP BUILDING AND DRIVING PROCESS EFFICIENCY:
We are looking for a talented and inquisitive Sales Operations Coordinator whose drive for learning and determination for continuous improvement aligns with our ambitious, fast-growing and transforming company. Based in Melbourne, you will be a key player in Catapult’s sales team to support our rapid growth. This role will be responsible for assisting with the management and coordination of all sales related activity in accordance with company procedures, using both Salesforce and NetSuite.
This role will have some roster work including nights during key sales periods to ensure support to our global sales base.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Ensure timely entry of new sales orders into NetSuite including cross checking for accuracy in pricing consistency between sales and inventory, and accuracy of purchase agreement versus purchase order. Create billing schedules as needed.
- Translate sales team input into invoiceable sales orders.
- Ensure all needed items are included and properly identified.
- Research previous contracts to identify previously purchased items and properly identify and align orders to resolve potential overlaps in terms.
- Ensure detailed and accurate information is recorded in NetSuite and Salesforce.
- Coordinating customer contract process with sales, finance, legal and logistics departments.
- Provide weekly historical, forecast, and ad hoc reporting for sales teams.
- Collaborate as a part of a Global team across several time zones, and attend/ present on Regional sales calls.
- Ensuring that customer contracts are in a position to be signed by Catapult with regards to Legal administration through Docusign.
- Prepare relevant internal sales documents.
- Serve as a thought leader on the best use of NetSuite and Salesforce for the sales team.
- Other tasks as assigned.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 2+ years of administrative experience, ideally working with a sales team.
- Experience working with/for senior executives and managing operational and administrative tasks; coordinating meetings, calls, travel, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- The ability to work on matters independently.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to learn systems quickly and assist others in learning best practices.
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Organised and skilled in time management.
- Ability and desire to support team goals.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate with C-suite.
- Experience with NetSuite and/or Salesforce is a plus.
- We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the most ambitious and intelligent people in an exciting industry, and you will do some of the best work of your life.
- We encourage our people to have constructive, open and honest communication; to make Catapult extraordinary; innovate and create smart solutions; establish a collaborative, yet challenging, environment to develop our performance and the performance of our customers.
- Our workforce spans more than 20 countries, you'll have the opportunity to work across multiple nationalities and cultures, and build your global awareness and capability even beyond what it is today.
- We value improvement and development. We are challenging ourselves to continuously grow and become a high-performance company. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do, and our people are always looking for ways to do things better. There is unlimited opportunity to grow, do more, and do better.
- We care about you. We offer outstanding paid maternity and paternity leave.
Whether you’re interested in sports or not, you’ll have the satisfaction of knowing your work is supporting some of the most successful teams and athletes on the planet! While we have access to many exciting opportunities, we also realise that we are here to do a very important job for our customers. As a result, we aim to work with purpose and intention. We look for people that fit our team culture, those who actively contribute and individuals who are excited about what they do.
In order to build the future of sports performance, we need the brightest talent in order to do so. If you think you can contribute to the empowering, enjoyable and exciting Catapult environment, then we invite you to apply.