WE EXIST TO IMPROVE THE PERFORMANCE OF ATHLETES AND TEAMS
Our mission is to improve the performance of athletes and teams, which we do by engineering the premier technology platform for sport. We've been at the forefront of sports technology and science since 2006 - we don't just work in the sporting industry, we are actively changing its future. Our solutions are designed to help athletes and coaches “play smart” in a world where 1% can literally mean the difference between winning and losing.
We work with over 3,000 teams around the world, empowering coaches, managers and trainers in premier teams in the NFL, NBA, NHL, MLS, EPL, AFL, NRL, NCAA and more. We provide the information they need to optimise athletes’ health, game-day readiness, and performance, as well as in-game tactics. Our solutions include wearable technology, video analytics, and athlete monitoring solutions, and we are passionate about helping sports organizations at all levels to better scout, recruit, teach, and win.
WE WANT PEOPLE TO BE PASSIONATE ABOUT ENHANCING BUSINESS PERFORMANCE THROUGH ITS PEOPLE
Reporting to the Chief People Officer, this role will work closely with the People & Culture Business Partners to translate the needs of the business into pragmatic, cost effective solutions that enhance leadership, culture, capability, and the overall employment experience.
You will be responsible for designing, developing and delivering learning and leadership development programs within the organization across all levels. In addition, this role will oversee our employee experience efforts across the company including, Onboarding, Employee Engagement and Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging. You will build mechanisms to help us scale and support efforts globally to deliver an exceptional employee experience across the organisation.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Partner with the CPO to develop, design and lead the strategic road map of the learning and leadership development, culture and employee experience roadmap for internal transformations and new acquisitions.
- Determine needs for a career planning / management framework at Catapult and design/develop the approach and associated tools, processes, and education for leaders and employees.
- Lead the design & roll-out of a leadership development program aimed at upskilling our people leaders across the business; continuously review and improve offerings to improve return on investment.
- Drive key initiatives related to employee branding, value proposition, culture, employee surveys and recognition programs.
- Use data to assess the effectiveness of employee experience initiatives and provide recommendations to improve future strategies.
- Identify experiential needs and create an environment that attracts and retains talent through a sought after work culture.
- Project manage our global talent mapping and succession planning activity, gather and share insights and define our overall approach to talent identification, developing materials and tools to support the P&C team with the process.
- Act as an ambassador for our culture and core values and commitment to our employee experience.
- Manage and evolve the employee experience program, defining projects and owning the end to end program management.
- Build strong relationships with leadership to develop a deep understanding of the business and increase awareness of the employee experience.
- Ensure linkages between employee experience initiatives and those of other functional areas within the broader Catapult people strategy, including diversity & inclusion, talent acquisition, reward and benefits.
What You’ll Need:
- Extensive experience in a people team - organisation development, L&D or employee engagement, ideally across multiple geographies and cultures.
- Ability to lead organization wide initiatives.
- You can balance moving quickly with designing thoughtful approaches to employee development, engagement and belonging.
- Ability to provide thought leadership on a range of organisation development topics.
- Capable of designing and developing creative, commercial solutions to address business needs, particularly in organisations experiencing significant change and transformation.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organisation, including the Executive Team and Board of Directors.
- Ability to build excellent working relationships, especially with people managers and P&C Business Partners across time zones and cultures.
- High energy, proactivity and a passion for creating a market-leading employee experience and high performance culture.
- Organised and able to manage multiple projects and priorities in parallel.
- Strong project management skills.
- Adaptable, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the most ambitious and intelligent people in an exciting industry, and you will do some of the best work of your life.
- We encourage our people to have constructive, open and honest communication; to make Catapult extraordinary; innovate and create smart solutions; establish a collaborative, yet challenging, environment to develop our performance and the performance of our customers.
- Our workforce spans more than 20 countries, you'll have the opportunity to work across multiple nationalities and cultures, and build your global awareness and capability even beyond what it is today.
- We value improvement and development. We are challenging ourselves to continuously grow and become a high-performance company. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do, and our people are always looking for ways to do things better. There is unlimited opportunity to grow, do more, and do better.
Whether you’re interested in sports or not, you’ll have the satisfaction of knowing your work is supporting some of the most successful teams and individual athletes on the planet! While we have access to many exciting opportunities, we also realise that we are here to do a very important job for our customers. As a result, we aim to work with purpose and intention. We look for people that fit into our team culture, those who actively contribute and individuals who are excited about what they do.
In order to build the future of sports performance, we need the brightest talent in order to do so. If you think you can contribute to the empowering, enjoyable and exciting Catapult environment, then we invite you to apply.