Our mission is to improve the performance of athletes and teams, which we do by engineering the premier technology platform for sport. We've been at the forefront of sports technology and science since 2006 - we don't just work in the sporting industry, we are actively changing its future. Our solutions are designed to help athletes and coaches “play smart” in a world where 1% can literally mean the difference between winning and losing.
We work with over 3,000 teams around the world, empowering coaches, managers and trainers in premier teams in the NFL, NBA, NHL, MLS, EPL, AFL, NRL, NCAA and more. We provide the information they need to optimise athletes’ health, game-day readiness, and performance, as well as in-game tactics. Our solutions include wearable technology, video analytics, and athlete monitoring solutions, and we are passionate about helping sports organizations at all levels to better scout, recruit, teach, and win.
WE WANT PEOPLE WHO ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT WINNING
We are looking for an SVP of Revenue Operations who will increase our commercial efficiency and drive alignment across the sales, marketing and customer success functions.. Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer and based in Boston, this transformational role will help set our operating principles that ensure planning, processes, data and measurements align cross-functionally and with the larger company-wide strategy from business analysis and objectives to tactical program design.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Create and lead the Revenue Operations function to drive commercial effectiveness and to execute against Catapult’s commercial go-to-market strategy.
- Provides leadership to the commercial organization, and counsel to the executive team, in implementing organization objectives that appropriately reflect the Catapult’s goals.
- Along with other cross-functional leaders, develop the GTM design. Define KPIs, SLAs and establish insights into performance, market opportunities and lead cross functional strategic, operational & financial planning processes.
- Design, implement, and manage forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes. Establish high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in planning, forecasting, and budgeting approaches used by the commercial organization.
- In collaboration with senior leadership, design and administer the commercial incentive compensation programs that provide market-competitive pay, reinforce sales organization strategy, and align with business and commercial objectives. Make recommendations for changing sales roles, coverage models, quota assignments in order to maximize sales productivity.
- Define the optimal performance measurements and performance management programs required to ensure success. Align reporting, training, onboarding and incentive programs with these performance management priorities. Lead efficient and accurate commercial reporting initiatives.
- The primary owner of SFDC and all software platforms used by Catapult commercial functions. Prioritizes investments in enabling technologies in support of organizational productivity. Recommend changes and enhancements to Salesforce.com and other technology sales/marketing platforms.
- Working closely with sales leadership and People & Culture, establish a commercial training plan focused on developing and reinforcing critical competencies. Prioritize training objectives for selling, sales management, and sales support roles. Oversee the delivery of training to sales, sales management, and sales support team members.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Excellent leadership skills and an ability to inspire direct and cross functional teams
- 15+ years experience in sales/revenue operations, who has successfully created and operationalized revenue operation functions
- Experience across multiple industries
- Previous experience working across large enterprise SMB & consumer SaaS companies
- Scale experience -- have helped previous orgs grow in fast moving environments
- Powerful analytical skills, and passion for creating structure, automation, and efficiency
- Strong background with Salesforce, Excel, Netsuite, data analytics, and sales & marketing software
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Team-oriented collaborator and personable
- Extraordinary attention to detail, creative, enthusiastic, proactive, gritty
- Ability to look ahead at strategic visions and needs to implement tactical plans in a collaborative and positive way
- Great references - please bring references of people you've worked with and for that validate your background
- We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the most ambitious and intelligent people in an exciting industry, and you will do some of the best work of your life.
- We encourage our people to have constructive, open and honest communication; to make Catapult extraordinary; innovate and create smart solutions; establish a collaborative, yet challenging, environment to develop our performance and the performance of our customers.
- Our workforce spans more than 20 countries, you'll have the opportunity to work across multiple nationalities and cultures, and build your global awareness and capability even beyond what it is today.
- We value improvement and development. We are challenging ourselves to continuously grow and become a high-performance company. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do, and our people are always looking for ways to do things better. There is unlimited opportunity to grow, do more, and do better.
- We care about you. We offer paid maternity and paternity leave, and a 401k plan with an employer match.
Whether you’re interested in sports or not, you’ll have the satisfaction of knowing your work is supporting some of the most successful teams and athletes on the planet! While we have access to many exciting opportunities, we also realise that we are here to do a very important job for our customers. As a result, we aim to work with purpose and intention. We look for people that can add to our team culture, those who actively contribute and individuals who are excited about what they do.
In order to build the future of sports performance, we need the brightest talent in order to do so. If you think you can contribute to the empowering, enjoyable and exciting Catapult environment, then we invite you to apply.