Do you want to work for the world leader in elite sports performance analytics?
Our mission is to improve the performance of athletes and teams, which we do by engineering the premier technology platform for sport. We've been at the forefront of sports technology and science since 2006 - we don't just work in the sporting industry, we are actively changing its future. Our solutions are designed to help athletes and coaches “play smart” in a world where 1% can literally mean the difference between winning and losing.
We work with over 3,000 teams around the world, empowering coaches, managers and trainers in premier teams in the NFL, NBA, NHL, MLS, EPL, AFL, NRL, NCAA and more. We provide the information they need to optimise athletes’ health, game-day readiness, and performance, as well as in-game tactics. Our solutions include wearable technology, video analytics, and athlete monitoring solutions, and we are passionate about helping sports organisations at all levels to better scout, recruit, teach, and win.
We want people who are passionate about match day customer success
Catapult provides real-time match day tracking solutions to the AFL, NBL & NRL competitions. We are looking for a number of casuals to join our Bunker Operations team to assist with the delivery of these services in 2021-22.
As a Product Support Coordinator, you will be responsible for setting up, monitoring and reporting on our Match Day Tracking Solutions, from the Catapult Bunker in our Melbourne Office.
Product Support Coordinators will report to the Team Lead, Product Support.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Execution of pre-match, in-match and post-match workflows and tasks to set up and monitor our Match Day Systems.
- Provide remote telephone & desktop support to competing teams
- Provide Live Communications (via Instant Messaging), updates and support to ‘at-venue’ operational staff.
- Monitor overall match progress through both Catapult Software and Live Televised Match Feed in the Catapult Bunker to ensure key milestones are met, from pre-match setup through to post-match report delivery.
- Escalate high-impact or time-sensitive issues pre, during and post match when appropriate
- Completion of detailed and accurate Match Reports, for each match supported.
- Circulation of Match Reports to internal stakeholders immediately after conclusion of each match.
- Logging reported issues/incidents for follow-up in Zendesk support platform at end of Bunker Shift.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- A passion and deep understanding for Sports, particularly AFL, NRL & NBL
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Highly energetic and hard working professional with attention to detail
- General computer and technical Skills
- Great attention to detail – able to thoroughly follow steps as well as identify issues or abnormalities
DESIRED SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Experience or current study in a Sports and/or Technology related field
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Experience following and completing specific workflows/processes/checklists
- Shifts will be rostered between the hours of 11am - 11pm Saturday & Sunday, and 5pm – 11pm on Thursday, Friday’s and Monday’s. For some rare fixtures, other mid-week dates are required.
- 5hr – 8hr shift duration. On average 1-2 shifts per weekend (including rostered off weeks) – Shifts are Rostered on in 4-week blocks in advance.
- Initial training and on-boarding include some week-day hours
- We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the most ambitious and intelligent people in an exciting industry, and you will do some of the best work of your life.
- We encourage our people to have constructive, open and honest communication; to make Catapult extraordinary; innovate and create smart solutions; establish a collaborative, yet challenging, environment to develop our performance and the performance of our customers.
- Our workforce spans more than 20 countries, you'll have the opportunity to work across multiple nationalities and cultures, and build your global awareness and capability even beyond what it is today.
- We value improvement and development. We are challenging ourselves to continuously grow and become a high-performance company. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do, and our people are always looking for ways to do things better. There is unlimited opportunity to grow, do more, and do better.
Whether you’re interested in sports or not, you’ll have the satisfaction of knowing your work is supporting some of the most successful teams and athletes on the planet! While we have access to many exciting opportunities, we also realise that we are here to do a very important job for our customers. As a result, we aim to work with purpose and intention. We look for people that can add to our team culture, those who actively contribute and individuals who are excited about what they do.
In order to build the future of sports performance, we need the brightest talent in order to do so. If you think you can contribute to the empowering, enjoyable and exciting Catapult environment, then we invite you to apply.