Our mission is to improve the performance of athletes and teams, which we do by engineering the premier technology platform for sport. We've been at the forefront of sports technology and science since 2006 - we don't just work in the sporting industry, we are actively changing its future. Our solutions are designed to help athletes and coaches “play smart” in a world where 1% can literally mean the difference between winning and losing.
We work with over 3,000 teams around the world, empowering coaches, managers and trainers in premier teams in the NFL, NBA, NHL, MLS, EPL, AFL, NRL, NCAA and more. We provide the information they need to optimise athletes’ health, game-day readiness, and performance, as well as in-game tactics. Our solutions include wearable technology, video analytics, and athlete monitoring solutions, and we are passionate about helping sports organizations at all levels to better scout, recruit, teach, and win.
WE WANT PEOPLE WHO ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT DEVELOPING INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS
We have a newly-created opportunity for a NetSuite Engineer to join our team, based in our Boston office.
This hands-on role will suit someone who is passionate about technology with extensive NetSuite experience, who is looking to make a significant contribution to our business. The role will be an integral part of our Development and Finance teams, working closely with global counterparts from different functional areas in our business.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Implement NetSuite ERP & CRM customization
- Develop and maintaining custom NetSuite applications including designing tools and the e-commerce platform
- Provide user support for the applications
- Integrate NetSuite with various technology platforms
- Monitor the integrated system platform to ensure real time accuracy & integrity of information
- Coordinate with NetSuite & SalesForce development and integration with external systems in order to develop new integrations as well as Test & Coordinate NetSuite Upgrades.
- Apply personal expertise to make an immediate impact on system development and reporting capability
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Minimum 5 years of NetSuite management experience. Computer Science related degree preferred.
- High level business process and analytical skills.
- Ability to quickly assess business needs, develop innovative plans to solve the problems and implement these plans
- The ability to communicate with various non-technical and technical stakeholders
- Proven track record in time management and prioritising projects
- We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the most ambitious and intelligent people in an exciting industry, and you will do some of the best work of your life.
- We encourage our people to have constructive, open and honest communication; to make Catapult extraordinary; innovate and create smart solutions; establish a collaborative, yet challenging, environment to develop our performance and the performance of our customers.
- Our workforce spans more than 20 countries, you'll have the opportunity to work across multiple nationalities and cultures, and build your global awareness and capability even beyond what it is today.
- We value improvement and development. We are challenging ourselves to continuously grow and become a high-performance company. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do, and our people are always looking for ways to do things better. There is unlimited opportunity to grow, do more, and do better.
- We care about you. We offer outstanding paid maternity and paternity leave, a 401k plan with up to a 4% employer match.
Whether you’re interested in sports or not, you’ll have the satisfaction of knowing your work is supporting some of the most successful teams and athletes on the planet! While we have access to many exciting opportunities, we also realise that we are here to do a very important job for our customers. As a result, we aim to work with purpose and intention. We look for people that can add to our team culture, those who actively contribute and individuals who are excited about what they do.
In order to build the future of sports performance, we need the brightest talent in order to do so. If you think you can contribute to the empowering, enjoyable and exciting Catapult environment, then we invite you to apply.