WE EXIST TO IMPROVE THE PERFORMANCE OF ATHLETES AND TEAMS
Our mission is to improve the performance of athletes and teams, which we do by engineering the premier technology platform for sport. We've been at the forefront of sports technology and science since 2006 - we don't just work in the sporting industry, we are actively changing its future. Our solutions are designed to help athletes and coaches “play smart” in a world where 1% can literally mean the difference between winning and losing.
We work with over 3,000 teams around the world, empowering coaches, managers and trainers in premier teams in the NFL, NBA, NHL, MLS, EPL, AFL, NRL, NCAA and more. We provide the information they need to optimise athletes’ health, game-day readiness, and performance, as well as in-game tactics. Our solutions include wearable technology, video analytics, and athlete monitoring solutions, and we are passionate about helping sports organizations at all levels to better scout, recruit, teach, and win.
WE WANT PEOPLE WHO ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT GLOBAL TECHNOLOGY.
The Catapult IT Security Manager, based in Boston, MA, will be a member of the Catapult Global IT & Cloud Operations team and will be responsible for Information Technology and Data Security across offices and Cloud Services to ensure that overall business objectives are met. This person will work closely with decision makers in various departments to identify needs, recommend, implement and support security technologies and security policies for the organization and Catapult Products. This individual’s initial focus will be to analyze company security risks using industry standards, document effective policies, and implement the procedures and practices to support corporate offices, Cloud Infrastructure and Services, and platforms in development.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Create and manage security strategies
- Challenge existing project processes, technologies and systems to continuously seek ways to do things better in order to achieve department and business objectives and drive greater efficiencies for the business.
- Perform and document internal security audits and penetration tests and oversee third-party security audits.
- Ensure all projects and programs continue to be appropriately assessed, designed, planned, resourced and scheduled in a timely and cost effective manner in order to ensure best value
- Provide information security awareness training to organization personnel
- Assess current technology architecture for vulnerabilities, weaknesses and for possible upgrades or improvement
- Implement and oversee technological upgrades, improvements and major changes to the information security environment
- Serve as a focal point of contact for the information security team and the customer or organization
- Manage and configure physical security, disaster recovery and data backup plans and recovery systems
- Communicate information security goals and new programs effectively with other department managers within the global organization
- Work with product owners/engineering teams and business project workstreams to ensure services are integrated.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
Knowledge & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Information Systems, or related discipline required with a minimum of ten (10) years’ experience working in the Information Security field, preferably within DoD Collateral or Sensitive Compartmented Information Programs.
- Up to 7 years’ project management experience, preferably in implementing large scale change in a customer focused organization. PMP certification a plus.
- Solid knowledge of project management fundamentals and project management practices. Requires a thorough understanding of program management practices and leading transformational change. Cyber Security projects are a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of company policies, procedures, field operations, organization structure, budgetary process, regulatory processes and labor agreements. Ability to fit and tailor policies and procedures to the business.
- Proven track record of implementing SOC2 and ISO27001 frameworks.
- Strong working knowledge and experience of network and cloud environments and various network infrastructure products such as routers and switches, Firewall/VPN equipment and Data Loss Prevention strategies utilizing Endpoint Security solutions.
- Deep understanding of SAST, DAST, & RASP.
- Highly self-motivated, self-directed, with attention to detail.
- Hands-on experience with security tools, MDM, endpoint security.
- Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Ability to build & maintain relationships with stakeholders.
- Ability to keep IT management aware of and up to date on site issues.
- Ability to manage/direct contractors and interns.
- Ability to quickly learn new skills.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and/or alternative ability to operate personal computers.
- Travel - Occasional travel to other Catapult offices/sites may be required.
- We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the most ambitious and intelligent people in an exciting industry, and you will do some of the best work of your life.
- We encourage our people to have constructive, open and honest communication; to make Catapult extraordinary; innovate and create smart solutions; establish a collaborative, yet challenging, environment to develop our performance and the performance of our customers.
- Our workforce spans more than 20 countries, you'll have the opportunity to work across multiple nationalities and cultures, and build your global awareness and capability even beyond what it is today.
- We value improvement and development. We are challenging ourselves to continuously grow and become a high-performance company. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do, and our people are always looking for ways to do things better. There is unlimited opportunity to grow, do more, and do better.
- We care about you. We offer outstanding paid maternity and paternity leave, a 401k plan with up to a 4% employer match.
Whether you’re interested in sports or not, you’ll have the satisfaction of knowing your work is supporting some of the most successful teams and individual athletes on the planet! While we have access to many exciting opportunities, we also realise that we are here to do a very important job for our customers. As a result, we aim to work with purpose and intention. We look for people that fit into our team culture, those who actively contribute and individuals who are excited about what they do.
In order to build the future of sports performance, we need the brightest talent in order to do so. If you think you can contribute to the empowering, enjoyable and exciting Catapult environment, then we invite you to apply.