WE EXIST TO IMPROVE THE PERFORMANCE OF ATHLETES AND TEAMS
Our mission is to improve the performance of athletes and teams, which we do by engineering the premier technology platform for sport. We've been at the forefront of sports technology and science since 2006 -- we don't just work in the sporting industry, we are actively changing its future. Our solutions are designed to help athletes and coaches “play smart” in a world where 1% can literally mean the difference between winning and losing.
We work with over 3,000 teams around the world, empowering coaches, managers and trainers in premier teams in the NFL, NBA, NHL, MLS, EPL, AFL, NRL, NCAA and more. We provide the information they need to optimise athletes’ health, game-day readiness, and performance, as well as in-game tactics. Our solutions include wearable technology, video analytics, and athlete monitoring solutions, and we are passionate about helping sports organisations at all levels to better scout, recruit, teach, and win.
WE WANT PEOPLE WHO ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT BUILDING STATE OF THE ART TECHNOLOGY
We are looking for enthusiastic and ambitious Engineering Delivery Managers whose drive for learning and determination for continuous improvement aligns with our ambitious, fast-growing and transforming company.
Based in Melbourne, you will be a key player in planning, coordinating and delivering our next generation cloud platform combining video, wearable data and athlete information to provide insights and analytics to coaching/support staff, sports scientists and athletes to assist in optimising athlete performance. We believe that our customers deserve the very best platform and we are on a mission to maximise and enhance their performance through delivering a high quality experience.
Our engineering teams match this ethos by taking responsibility for constantly improving productivity and development of self and be able to excel in a fast-paced environment.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Recruit, manage and grow engineering teams with a passion for building truly great software solutions
- Lead and coach the team on agile practices, providing transparency on performance and projections
- Work closely with product and technical leaders to deliver great outcomes for our customers and internal stakeholders
- Ensure the backlog of planned work is in great shape, removing distractions and impediments to delivery
- Facilitate continuous learning for yourself and your team, and drive continuous improvement and technical excellence
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 8+ years’ industry experience in teams delivering modern software projects to production, preferably with a strong foundation in engineering principles and hands-on software development of cloud solutions
- 3+ years’ experience in a leadership capacity of agile teams, using a variety of approaches
- A passion for developing high-quality, innovative products
- A solid understanding of what high performance looks like, and how to drive it
- Excellent self-organisation and communication skills
- A strong work-ethic and willingness to promote accountability across the team
- We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the most ambitious and intelligent people in an exciting industry, and you will do some of the best work of your life.
- We encourage our people to have constructive, open and honest communication; to make Catapult extraordinary; innovate and create smart solutions; establish a collaborative, yet challenging, environment to develop our performance and the performance of our customers.
- Our workforce spans more than 20 countries, you'll get the opportunity to work across multiple nationalities and cultures, and build your global awareness and capability even beyond what it is today.
- We value improvement and development. We are challenging ourselves to continuously grow and become a high-performance company. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do, and our people are always looking for ways to do things better. There is unlimited opportunity to grow, do more, and do better.
Whether you’re interested in sports or not, you’ll have the satisfaction of knowing your work is supporting some of the most successful teams and individual athletes on the planet! While we have access to many exciting opportunities, we also realise that we are here to do a very important job for our customers. As a result, we aim to work with purpose and intention. We look for people that fit into our team culture, those who actively contribute and individuals who are excited about what they do.
In order to build the future of sports performance, we need the brightest talent in order to do so. If you think you can contribute to the empowering, enjoyable and exciting Catapult environment, then we invite you to apply.