Our mission is to improve the performance of athletes and teams, which we do by engineering the premier technology platform for sport. We've been at the forefront of sports technology and science since 2006 - we don't just work in the sporting industry, we are actively changing its future. Our solutions are designed to help athletes and coaches “play smart” in a world where 1% can literally mean the difference between winning and losing.
We work with over 3,000 teams around the world, empowering coaches, managers and trainers in premier teams in the NFL, NBA, NHL, MLS, EPL, AFL, NRL, NCAA and more. We provide the information they need to optimize athletes’ health, game-day readiness, and performance, as well as in-game tactics. Our solutions include wearable technology, video analytics, and athlete monitoring solutions, and we are passionate about helping sports organizations at all levels to better scout, recruit, teach, and win.
WE WANT PEOPLE WHOSE PASSION FOR PERFORMANCE MATCHES THAT OF OUR CUSTOMERS
We are seeking an experienced Senior Marketing Manager who will be responsible for PLAYR’s performance marketing across digital channels. A key leader within the PLAYR team, you will inform the strategy, execution, and optimization of activities that will modernize Catapult’s approach to marketing.
The role requires that you are dynamic, creative, energetic, and bring a diversity of digital marketing experience across industries, and geographies. You will have to balance the importance of the future while managing short-term, aggressive targets. You will work collaboratively across the business, including finance, product, sales, and brand. This role will be based in Catapult’s Boston-area office and will require occasional travel to our Leeds, UK office.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Own the following channels and related budgets: SEM, Amazon, Display, Affiliate, and Paid Social
- Own the relationship with 3rd party agency partners
- Own business critical KPIs focused on awareness, growth of new prospects at an efficient CPA, and conversation optimization
- Partner effectively with Marketing Intelligence, Business Intelligence, and Finance Partners to bring meaningful marketing reporting to the business
- Partner with our Brand & Communications team to develop effective content that drives meaningful marketing outputs
- Develop campaigns, targeting strategies and bid optimizations to drive growth in the consumer business.
- Work cross functionally to use marketing insights and data to suggest product enhancements and growth
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing on either the agency or client side
- 5+ years of experience with advertising platforms such Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Amazon, and other inventory suppliers, etc.
- Expert knowledge of marketing channel optimization and attribution strategies
- Robust analytical mindset and a test first mentality
- Strong written communication skills
- Proven track record of driving demand and channel optimization
- You hold a BA / BS degree or equivalent experience; MBA preferred
- We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the most ambitious and intelligent people in an exciting industry, and you will do some of the best work of your life.
- We encourage our people to have constructive, open and honest communication; to make Catapult extraordinary; innovate and create smart solutions; establish a collaborative, yet challenging, environment to develop our performance and the performance of our customers.
- Our workforce spans more than 20 countries, you'll have the opportunity to work across multiple nationalities and cultures, and build your global awareness and capability even beyond what it is today.
- We value improvement and development. We are challenging ourselves to continuously grow and become a high-performance company. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do, and our people are always looking for ways to do things better. There is unlimited opportunity to grow, do more, and do better.
- We care about you. We offer outstanding paid maternity and paternity leave, a 401k plan with up to a 4% employer match.
Whether you’re interested in sports or not, you’ll have the satisfaction of knowing your work is supporting some of the most successful teams and athletes on the planet! While we have access to many exciting opportunities, we also realize that we are here to do a very important job for our customers. As a result, we aim to work with purpose and intention. We look for people that can add to our team culture, those who actively contribute and individuals who are excited about what they do.
In order to build the future of sports performance, we need the brightest talent in order to do so. If you think you can contribute to the empowering, enjoyable and exciting Catapult environment, then we invite you to apply.