Our mission is to improve the performance of athletes and teams, which we do by engineering the premier technology platform for sport. We've been at the forefront of sports technology and science since 2006 - we don't just work in the sporting industry, we are actively changing its future. Our solutions are designed to help athletes and coaches “play smart” in a world where 1% can literally mean the difference between winning and losing.
We work with over 3,000 teams around the world, empowering coaches, managers and trainers in premier teams in the NFL, NBA, NHL, MLS, EPL, AFL, NRL, NCAA and more. We provide the information they need to optimise athletes’ health, game-day readiness, and performance, as well as in-game tactics. Our solutions include wearable technology, video analytics, and athlete monitoring solutions, and we are passionate about helping sports organisations at all levels to better scout, recruit, teach, and win.
WE WANT PEOPLE WHO ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT PROVIDING QUALITY PRODUCTS TO OUR CUSTOMERS
We are looking for a talented QC Engineer whose passion for quality and determination for continuous improvement aligns with our ambitious, fast-growing and transforming company.
Based in Taiwan, you will take the responsibility of quality control, quality assurance and issues analysis. We believe that our customers deserve the best and we are on a mission to maximise and enhance their performance through delivering a high quality experience. How you will contribute to this is by working with the Senior Manager, Engineering and the R&D team to ensure high quality products are being delivered from our suppliers.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop and determine all standards to perform inspections and tests on all procedures to ensure high standards of quality.
- Review the quality of all materials and ensure compliance with all project specifications. Collaborate with contractors and suppliers to maintain quality of all systems.
- Coordinate with various teams to perform quality audits and supervise effective implementation of all test and inspection schedules.
- Analyse all products and non-conformance processes. Evaluate all documents to ensure maintenance of optimal quality and prepare monthly reports to evaluate performance.
- Monitor an efficient system for all project activities and analyse all processes to ensure all work is aligned to quality requirements.
- Manage all work methods and maintain knowledge of all quality assurance codes and standards. Monitor continuous application for all quality assurance processes and recommend corrective actions for all processes.
- Implement the QA/QC management system at sites, including distributing relevant documentation
- Coordinate with quality inspections with all the site sub-contractors and vendors coordinate all non-destructive testing on site.
- Control all non-conformance reports and undertake remedial action
- Review Catapult’s specification and undertake relevant training to the site QC inspector. Monitor the implementation of the approved site QC Plan.
- Complete and coordinate the approval of the site’s QC technical submittals to Catapult
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- B.S. degree in EE engineering or M.S. degree in science and engineering
- Fluent in both Chinese and English; ideally a native English speaker.
- 5+ years in QC engineering. GPS, Bluetooth or the products experience with high-frequency will be a plus.
- Define SIP process and improve the product quality with the contracted manufacturers. (EMS)
- Quality audit at EMS and key components suppliers.
- Travel to China is required
- Follow up the key issues feedback from support team and coordinate with RD to find out the root cause and generate the improvement solution.
We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the most ambitious and intelligent people in an exciting industry, and you will do some of the best work of your life.
We encourage our people to have constructive, open and honest communication; to make Catapult extraordinary; innovate and create smart solutions; establish a collaborative, yet challenging, environment to develop our performance and the performance of our customers.
Our workforce spans more than 20 countries, you'll have the opportunity to work across multiple nationalities and cultures, and build your global awareness and capability even beyond what it is today.
We value improvement and development. We are challenging ourselves to continuously grow and become a high-performance company. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do, and our people are always looking for ways to do things better. There is unlimited opportunity to grow, do more, and do better.