WE EXIST TO IMPROVE THE PERFORMANCE OF ATHLETES AND TEAMS
Our mission is to improve the performance of athletes and teams, which we do by engineering the premier technology platform for sport. We've been at the forefront of sports technology and science since 2006 - we don't just work in the sporting industry, we are actively changing its future. Our solutions are designed to help athletes and coaches “play smart” in a world where 1% can literally mean the difference between winning and losing.
We work with over 3,000 teams around the world, empowering coaches, managers and trainers in premier teams in the NFL, NBA, NHL, MLS, EPL, AFL, NRL, NCAA and more. We provide the information they need to optimise athletes’ health, game-day readiness, and performance, as well as in-game tactics. Our solutions include wearable technology, video analytics, and athlete monitoring solutions, and we are passionate about helping sports organizations at all levels to better scout, recruit, teach, and win.
WE WANT PEOPLE WHOSE PASSION FOR PERFORMANCE MATCHES THAT OF OUR ELITE CUSTOMERS
We are looking for an experienced Business Intelligence professional who can build and lead our efforts in creating and scaling a data-centric marketing structure and culture. Our internal champion for data-driven decision making, this role will own the delivery of marketing insights through strategic analysis, establishment of effective reporting, advanced segmentation, and customer research for Catapult’s Pro and Consumer businesses.
This role requires an individual who is excited about being a change-agent who will support the newly created Performance Marketing team’s mission to modernize Catapult’s approach to marketing. This is a high-visibility role, in which the successful candidate will represent marketing performance in various cross-functional forums at all levels of the organization, and require ongoing interaction with finance, business intelligence, product, sales, brand, and professional services. This role will be based in Catapult’s Boston-area office.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Create and scale the processes for attaining performance data across digital marketing channels, web assets, internal CRM systems, internal product usage, and more
- Establish and manage ongoing marketing reporting that will be used across all levels of the organization
- Dive into complex problems and use data to influence business decisions and strategy
- Partner effectively with Business Intelligence and Finance to ensure consistency in tools, systems, and methods for warehousing and accessing data
- Become the company’s internal expert relating to segmentation and the interplay between stages of our customer lifecycle
- Perform industry and competitive analysis to inform marketing strategies and positioning
- Design and Execute customer surveys, including regular NPS monitoring
- Recruit and manage a co-op level team member
- Serve as a mentor for junior members of the Performance Marketing Team to grow their own analytical, communication, and leadership skills
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 8+ years of experience in Business Intelligence / Analysis within a digital environment
- Demonstrated programming language skills (SQL, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience with marketing reporting and analysis tools such as Google Analytics, Tableau, Adobe Analytics, Oracle, etc.
- Experience with CRM tools such as SalesForce, Hub Spot, Zen Desk a plus
- The ability to understand both short and long-term priorities to focus on what matters most
- Strong data visualization, report writing, and verbal presentation skills
- Expert analytical and problem-solving skills
- You hold a BA / BS degree or equivalent experience; MBA preferred
- We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the most ambitious and intelligent people in an exciting industry, and you will do some of the best work of your life.
- We encourage our people to have constructive, open and honest communication; to make Catapult extraordinary; innovate and create smart solutions; establish a collaborative, yet challenging, environment to develop our performance and the performance of our customers.
- Our workforce spans more than 20 countries, you'll have the opportunity to work across multiple nationalities and cultures, and build your global awareness and capability even beyond what it is today.
- We value improvement and development. We are challenging ourselves to continuously grow and become a high-performance company. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do, and our people are always looking for ways to do things better. There is unlimited opportunity to grow, do more, and do better.
- We care about you. We offer outstanding paid maternity and paternity leave, a 401k plan with up to a 4% employer match.
Whether you’re interested in sports or not, you’ll have the satisfaction of knowing your work is supporting some of the most successful teams and athletes on the planet! While we have access to many exciting opportunities, we also realise that we are here to do a very important job for our customers. As a result, we aim to work with purpose and intention. We look for people that fit our team culture, those who actively contribute and individuals who are excited about what they do.
In order to build the future of sports performance, we need the brightest talent in order to do so. If you think you can contribute to the empowering, enjoyable and exciting Catapult environment, then we invite you to apply.