WE EXIST TO IMPROVE THE PERFORMANCE OF ATHLETES AND TEAMS
Our mission is to improve the performance of athletes and teams, which we do by engineering the premier technology platform for sport. We've been at the forefront of sports technology and science since 2006 - we don't just work in the sporting industry, we are actively changing its future. Our solutions are designed to help athletes and coaches “play smart” in a world where 1% can literally mean the difference between winning and losing.
We work with over 3,000 teams around the world, empowering coaches, managers and trainers in premier teams in the NFL, NBA, NHL, MLS, EPL, AFL, NRL, NCAA and more. We provide the information they need to optimise athletes’ health, game-day readiness, and performance, as well as in-game tactics. Our solutions include wearable technology, video analytics, and athlete monitoring solutions, and we are passionate about helping sports organizations at all levels to better scout, recruit, teach, and win.
WE WANT PEOPLE WHO ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT ACCOUNTS PAYABLE WITH A CAN-DO ATTITUDE
We are looking for a detail- oriented Accounts Payable Coordinator with a minimum of 2-3 years Accounts Payable experience who will take full ownership of assigned supplier invoices, including data entry, payment and reporting. This person should display a positive and proactive attitude, strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and multitask
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Process vendor invoices and credit card transactions through NetSuite ensuring adherence to established policies and procedures related to approval of purchase and payment
- Conduct systematic matches, verify supplier invoices and resolve discrepancies with purchase orders.
- Audit and enter time and expense reports in accordance with established policies.
- Collaborates with Operations Departments to facilitate investigation and resolution of Accounts Payable issues.
- Conduct vendor research as necessary to resolve questions and W-9/W-8/1099 compliance
- Maintain strong, effective working relationship with vendors
- Research aged outstanding checks
- Prepares analysis of accounts, as required.
- Assists in monthly closings.
- Assists with accounts receivable and special projects, as necessary.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Minimum of 2-3 years accounting experience with full cycle A/P
- Strong analytical, organizational, mathematic skills, and a high level of attention to detail
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a timely manner by prioritizing tasks
- Excel and Microsoft Office/Gsuite proficiency required; intermediate skills ideal
- Ability to work with Excel Pivot tables, vlookups, if statements, preferred
- Ability to create, update, and maintain schedules preferred
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Experience with Netsuite or other large ERP system preferred
- We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the most ambitious and intelligent people in an exciting industry, and you will do some of the best work of your life.
- We encourage our people to have constructive, open and honest communication; to make Catapult extraordinary; innovate and create smart solutions; establish a collaborative, yet challenging, environment to develop our performance and the performance of our customers.
- Our workforce spans more than 20 countries, you'll have the opportunity to work across multiple nationalities and cultures, and build your global awareness and capability even beyond what it is today.
- We value improvement and development. We are challenging ourselves to continuously grow and become a high-performance company. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do, and our people are always looking for ways to do things better. There is unlimited opportunity to grow, do more, and do better.
- We care about you. We offer outstanding paid maternity and paternity leave, a 401k plan with up to a 4% employer match.
Whether you’re interested in sports or not, you’ll have the satisfaction of knowing your work is supporting some of the most successful teams and athletes on the planet! While we have access to many exciting opportunities, we also realise that we are here to do a very important job for our customers. As a result, we aim to work with purpose and intention. We look for people that fit our team culture, those who actively contribute and individuals who are excited about what they do.
In order to build the future of sports performance, we need the brightest talent in order to do so. If you think you can contribute to the empowering, enjoyable and exciting Catapult environment, then we invite you to apply.