WE EXISIT TO IMPROVE THE PERFORMANCE OF ATHLETES AND TEAMS
Our mission is to improve the performance of athletes and teams, which we do by engineering the premier technology platform for sport. We've been at the forefront of sports technology and science since 2006 - we don't just work in the sporting industry, we are actively changing its future. Our solutions are designed to help athletes and coaches “play smart” in a world where 1% can literally mean the difference between winning and losing.
We work with over 3,000 teams around the world, empowering coaches, managers and trainers in premier teams in the NFL, NBA, NHL, MLS, EPL, AFL, NRL, NCAA and more. We provide the information they need to optimise athletes’ health, game-day readiness, and performance, as well as in-game tactics. Our solutions include wearable technology, video analytics, and athlete monitoring solutions, and we are passionate about helping sports organizations at all levels to better scout, recruit, teach, and win.
WE WANT PEOPLE WHO ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT TECHNOLOGY
We are looking for a talented and inquisitive Information Technology & Cloud Operations Engineer, whose drive for learning and determination for continuous improvement aligns with our ambitious, fast-growing and transforming company. Based in Dundalk, you will be responsible for IT within the office, along with management of Cloud Services to ensure that overall business objectives are met. You will work closely with Global IT and decision makers in various departments to identify needs, recommend, implement and support cost-effective technology solutions for the organisation and Catapult Products. Your initial focus will be to manage and support the overall IT infrastructure, desktop support, along with Cloud Infrastructure and Services for ThunderCloud, OpenField, ClearSky and AMS.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Establish and maintain regular communications with the Director of IT & Cloud Operations, department heads, and fellow employees regarding pertinent IT activities.
- Proactively review Dundalk IT and Catapult Cloud Services operation to ensure we are fully meeting the needs of our Business and Customers; including performance, reliability/up-time, backups, security and compliance requirements.
- Assist in the development of business case justifications and cost/benefit analyses for proposed IT spending and initiatives.
- Participate in the deployment, monitoring, maintenance and support of all networking, hardware and software based on business needs.
- Support end-user services, including phone systems, IT help desk and technical support services.
- End-user computer hardware and software purchasing, inventory, troubleshooting and repair, software support and research
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Highly self-motivated, self-directed, with attention to detail
- Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- 3+ years of Data Centre technology experience (VMware, Dell Servers, PDU, SAN Technologies, IIS, SQL)
- 3+ years managing or supporting AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- Experience with scripting languages, cloud formation (Terraform, Ansible)
- Experience with CI/CD technologies (GoCD, Jenkins)
- Good understanding and technical knowledge of current networking technology, security and Windows/Linux/OSx based operating systems, hardware.
- Experience in IT network and infrastructure, project management and policy development.
- Experience with systems design and deployment from business requirements analysis through to day-to-day management.
- Demonstrated ability to apply IT to solve business problems, and excellent troubleshooting skills
- We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the most ambitious and intelligent people in an exciting industry, and you will do some of the best work of your life.
- We encourage our people to have constructive, open and honest communication; to make Catapult extraordinary; innovate and create smart solutions; establish a collaborative, yet challenging, environment to develop our performance and the performance of our customers.
- Our workforce spans more than 20 countries, you'll have the opportunity to work across multiple nationalities and cultures, and build your global awareness and capability even beyond what it is today.
- We value improvement and development. We are challenging ourselves to continuously grow and become a high-performance company. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do, and our people are always looking for ways to do things better. There is unlimited opportunity to grow, do more, and do better.
Whether you’re interested in sports or not, you’ll have the satisfaction of knowing your work is supporting some of the most successful teams and individual athletes on the planet! While we have access to many exciting opportunities, we also realise that we are here to do a very important job for our customers. As a result, we aim to work with purpose and intention. We look for people that fit into our team culture, those who actively contribute and individuals who are excited about what they do.
In order to build the future of sports performance, we need the brightest talent in order to do so. If you think you can contribute to the empowering, enjoyable and exciting Catapult environment, then we invite you to apply.