WE EXIST TO IMPROVE THE PERFORMANCE OF ATHLETES AND TEAMS
Our mission is to improve the performance of athletes and teams, which we do by engineering the premier technology platform for sport. We’ve been at the forefront of sports technology and science since 2006 -- we don’t just work in the sporting industry, we are actively changing its future. Our solutions are designed to help athletes and coaches “play smart” in a world where 1% can literally mean the difference between winning and losing.
We work with over 3,000 teams around the world, empowering coaches, managers and trainers in premier teams in the NFL, NBA, NHL, MLS, EPL, AFL, NRL, NCAA and more. We provide the information they need to optimise athletes’ health, game-day readiness, and performance, as well as in-game tactics. Our solutions include wearable technology, video analytics, and athlete monitoring solutions, and we are passionate about helping sports organisations at all levels to better scout, recruit, teach, and win.
WE WANT PEOPLE TO BE PASSIONATE ABOUT OPERATIONS
An exciting maternity leave cover within Catapult’s Operations team in Melbourne.
With this crucial role you will be responsible for helping the world of Catapult run smoothly with the coordination and fulfilment of outbound elite client orders and inbound stock replenishment. Additionally, you will ensure stock alignment and interface reconciliation across multiple CRM systems, internal warehouses and our 3PL partners. As a team player you will use your own initiative to stay ahead of the game!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- End to end process of all inbound and outbound logistics for the APAC region.
- Coordination with our 3PL partners.
- Progressing orders via NetSuite and SalesForce CRM’s.
- Ensuring all relevant exportation documentation/licences are issued.
- Stock management.
- Liaising with vendors to process and manage orders.
- Participate in forecasting and analysing future demands to maintain stock levels
- Work effectively with other internal departments to provide regional logistics information.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- At least 2 yrs experience in supply chain, logistics and warehouse operation
- Self-motivation, attention to detail, determination and the ability to work to deadlines.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- IT literate and competent in use of Microsoft Office applications.
- NetSuite experience - a plus
- We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the most ambitious and intelligent people in an exciting industry, and you will do some of the best work of your life.
- We encourage our people to have constructive, open and honest communication; to make Catapult extraordinary; innovate and create smart solutions; establish a collaborative, yet challenging, environment to develop our performance and the performance of our customers.
- Our workforce spans more than 20 countries, you’ll get the opportunity to work across multiple nationalities and cultures, and build your global awareness and capability even beyond what it is today.
- We value improvement and development. We are challenging ourselves to continuously grow and become a high-performance company. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do, and our people are always looking for ways to do things better. There is unlimited opportunity to grow, do more, and do better.
Whether you’re interested in sports or not, you’ll have the satisfaction of knowing your work is supporting some of the most successful teams and individual athletes on the planet! While we have access to many exciting opportunities, we also realise that we are here to do a very important job for our customers. As a result, we aim to work with purpose and intention. We look for people that fit into our team culture, those who actively contribute and individuals who are excited about what they do.
In order to build the future of sports performance, we need the brightest talent in order to do so. If you think you can contribute to the empowering, enjoyable and exciting Catapult environment, then we invite you to apply.