Do you want to work for the world leader in elite sports performance analytics?
Catapult empowers elite coaches globally with scientifically-validated metrics for the advancement of athlete performance. The company engineers wearable technology that provides objective information behind athlete risk, readiness and return to play. Born out of the Australian Institute of Sport (AIS) and a scientific research organization, Catapult now works with over 2900 elite teams and institutes around the world and is based in Australia, the US and the UK.
We offer software, analytics and services that enable sports organizations at all levels to better scout, recruit, teach and win. Our products can be found internationally at practice facilities and arenas, in meeting rooms and on the road, serving premier teams in the AFL, NRL, NFL, NBA, Premier League, La Liga and more.
We want people who are passionate about match day customer success
Catapult Sports provides real-time match day tracking solutions to the AFL, NBL & NRL competitions. We are looking for a number of Casuals to join our Bunker Operations team to assist with the delivery of these services in 2019 & 2020.
As a Match Day Operator, you will be responsible for setting up, monitoring and reporting on our Match Day Tracking Solutions, from the Catapult Bunker in our Melbourne Office.
Match Day Operators will report to the Senior Product Support Engineer.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Execution of pre-match, in-match and post-match workflows and tasks to set up and monitor our Match Day Systems.
- Provide remote telephone & desktop support to competing teams
- Provide Live Communications (via Instant Messaging), updates and support to ‘at-venue’ operational staff.
- Monitor overall match progress through both Catapult Software and Live Televised Match Feed in the Catapult Bunker to ensure key milestones are met, from pre-match setup through to post-match report delivery.
- Completion of detailed and accurate Match Reports, for each match supported.
- Circulation of Match Reports to internal stakeholders immediately after conclusion of each match.
- Logging reported issues/incidents for follow-up in Zendesk support platform at end of Bunker Shift.
What You’ll Need:
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- A Passion and deep understanding for Sports, particularly AFL, NRL, Basketball & Netball
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication
- Highly energetic and hard working professional with attention to detail
- General Computer and Technical Skills
- Great Attention to Detail – able to thoroughly follow steps as well as identify issues or abnormalities
DESIRED SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Experience or current study in a Sports and/or Technology related field
- Problem Solving and Troubleshooting skills
- Experience following and completing specific workflows/processes/checklists
- Prahran, VIC
- Shifts will be rostered between the hours of 11am - 11pm Saturday & Sunday, and 5pm – 11pm on Thursday’s, Friday’s and Monday’s. For some rare fixtures, other mid-week dates are required.
- 5hr – 8hr shift duration. On average 1-2 shifts per weekend (including rostered off weeks) – Shifts are Rostered on in 4-week blocks in advance.
- Initial training and on-boarding include some week-day hours
Why You’ll Like Working for Catapult:
- We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the smartest and most interesting people in the industry. We work hard but we always have fun doing it.
- We value development. We are a high-performance organisation that is always challenging ourselves to continuously grow. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development. You’ll need to be great to get hired here and we promise you’ll get even better.
- We care about you. We offer competitive compensation and outstanding paid maternity and paternity leave. We also offer a flexible working environment, referral bonuses for introducing new employees, Quarterly Value Awards and regular social events.
- We want you to love where you work. We have great office spaces located around the world with state of the art equipment. Be aware, we have very competitive table tennis games in a couple offices so be prepared to play and have fun.
- We work with elite sports teams. Why wait until the weekend to be involved with your favourite sports teams? Every day you can make an impact with our clients who are some of the most elite teams in the world.