Do you want to work for the world leader in elite sports performance analytics?
Catapult exists to build and improve the performance of athletes and teams at all levels of sport. The company has evolved from an Australian startup to a global leader in sports technology with solutions for every element of the performance ecosystem; from wearable tracking to athlete management and video analysis. Catapult is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX: CAT) and works with over 2,900 elite teams and institutes around the world. The company is headquartered in Australia, with major hub offices in the US and the UK.
We offer software, analytics and services that enable sports organizations at all levels to better scout, recruit, teach and win. Our products can be found internationally at practice facilities and arenas, in meeting rooms and on the road, serving premier teams in the AFL, NFL, EPL, NBA, NHL, MLS, NCAA and more.
We want someone who is passionate about maximizing the performance of the executive leadership team
Catapult is seeking an exceptionally bright, web savvy, multitasking and self-motivated individual for the role of Executive Assistant to support the CEO. This position will serve as the single point of contact for all administrative organization, schedule management, documentation, phone, snail and email for the office of the CEO.
This role requires great organizational skills, the ability to juggle multiple critical requests with maturity and judgment, superior attention to detail, comfort with Internet and other technologies, and the ability to meet tight deadlines. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is important, as is a good sense of humor. The successful candidate will be able to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and take effective action without having to know the total picture. The ideal candidate is able to work successfully in a team environment and build effective working relationships inside and outside of the organization, including collaborating with the administrative support team in other offices.
A critical requirement of this role is the ability to foster strong business partnerships with Catapult senior management and board members, as well as Catapult teams in other locations.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Build and maintain cross-functional relationships between departments.
- Prioritize multiple projects and deadlines with speed and execution without compromising attention to detail and quality.
- Extensive and complex calendar management of all kinds, including global needs and coordination of board planning calendar. Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office is a must, and command of videoconferencing technologies is crucial.
- Ensure Executive Leader has appropriate materials and remains aware of shifting priorities at all times
- Manage Executive Leader travel arrangements. This includes meeting set up, travel arrangements, lodging, meals, expense reports, etc.
- Superior writing, proofreading and note-taking skills are required. This includes drafting, organizing meeting agendas and sending follow-up notes.
- Schedule and organize Executive Leader's staff/team meetings and other group events. Ensures that meeting materials are prepared and provided to attendees.
- Provide secondary support to Executive Leader's direct reports and Executive Leadership Committee as needed.
- Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items.
- May be tasked with special projects, space planning and offsite events.
- Assist with and administer miscellaneous tasks as assigned by the Executive Leader.
- Support the growth of the organization through various projects.
- May assist with office space, building management, ordering supplies, and other adhoc tasks.
- Set the tone for the region by championing the corporate values: Ambition, Accountability, Candor and Intelligence.
- Dedicated and adept problem-solver.
- High Level of integrity and discretion.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Anticipate change, troubleshoot issues as they arise – making necessary adjustments while always having a plan B in place
- You excel under pressure, maintaining a calm demeanor.
- Work well independently, or within a team.
- Aptitude to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround
- Proactively gather information and make recommendations to address complex business issues
- Explore and determine method for accomplishing objectives with minimal management
- Delegate appropriately and effectively.
- Have supported executive in the past with global teams across multiple time zones
- Passion and enthusiasm for sports.
- Available to take calls or assist to requests early in the morning or late at night due to the team being global and accommodating several time zones.
What You’ll Need:
- Professional Degree required.
- 8+ years of work experience supporting senior management, preferably in high-growth or technology company settings.
- Ability to adhere to strict confidentiality standards.
- Ability to discern appropriate actions in daily situations.
- Highly proficient at Microsoft Office (emphasis on Microsoft Outlook calendar management)
- Strong analytical and spreadsheet skills
- A high level of organization, time management and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work in a discreet manner, maintaining confidentiality
- Excellent innovation, creativity and the ability to operate independently within time constraints, often under pressure and with the input of others in these circumstances
- A high attention to detail and strong administrative skills to ensure high quality work
- The ability to communicate with and build excellent working relationships with a wide range of partners and stakeholders
- Adaptable, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Why You’ll Like Working for Catapult:
- We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the smartest and most interesting people in the industry. We work hard but we always have fun doing it.
- We value development. We are a high-performance organization that is always challenging ourselves to continuously grow. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development. You’ll need to be great to get hired here and we promise you’ll get even better.
- We care about you. We offer competitive compensation and outstanding paid maternity and paternity leave. In the US, we offer a 401k plan with up to a 4% employer match.
- We want you to love where you work. We have great office spaces located around the world with state of the art equipment. Be aware, we have very competitive table tennis games in a couple offices so be prepared to play and have fun.
- We work with elite sports teams. Why wait until the weekend to be involved with your favorite sports teams? Every day you can make an impact with our clients who are some of the most elite teams in the world.