Do you want to work for the world leader in elite sports performance analytics?
Catapult exists to build and improve the performance of athletes and teams at all levels of sport. The company has evolved from an Australian startup to a global leader in sports technology with solutions for every element of the performance ecosystem; from wearable tracking to athlete management and video analysis. Catapult is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX: CAT) and works with over 2,900 elite teams and institutes around the world. The company is headquartered in Australia, with major hub offices in the US and the UK.
We offer software, analytics and services that enable sports organisations at all levels to better scout, recruit, teach and win. Our products can be found internationally at practice facilities and arenas, in meeting rooms and on the road, serving premier teams in the AFL, NRL, NFL, EPL, NBA, NHL, MLS, NCAA and more!
What you’ll be doing:
- Collaborating on the design and implementation of robust, testable and performant solutions that successfully meet customer and business needs
- Working with large datasets to produce valuable insights for coaches, athletes and broadcast partners
- Contributing to continuous improvement of our product and processes
- Providing mentoring as a local technical expert
What you’ll need:
The following essential skills and attributes -
- Design and implementation experience in SQL and NoSQL databases
- Working knowledge of AWS
- An excellent understanding around best practices of API design
- Driven to develop elegant, maintainable and traceable code
- Excellent problem-solving capability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The following desirable skills and attributes -
- A tertiary qualification in Computer Science or equivalent
- Working knowledge of PHP
Why you’ll like working for Catapult:
- We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the smartest and most interesting people in the industry. We work hard but we always have fun doing it
- We value development. We are a high-performance organisation that is always challenging ourselves to continuously grow. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do.
- We care about you. We offer competitive compensation and outstanding paid maternity and paternity leave, and we’re serious about work-life balance. We also offer an employee-referral bonus, engage and recognise our people every week and participate in regular social events
- We want you to love where you work. We have great office spaces located around the world with state-of-the-art equipment. Be aware, we have very competitive table tennis games in a couple offices so be prepared to play and have fun!
- We work with elite sports teams. Why wait until the weekend to be involved with your favourite sports teams? Every day you can make an impact with our clients who are some of the most elite teams in the world