Do you want to work for the world leader in elite sports performance analytics?
Catapult exists to build and improve the performance of athletes and teams at all levels of sport. The company has evolved from an Australian startup to a global leader in sports technology with solutions for every element of the performance ecosystem; from wearable tracking to athlete management and video analysis. Catapult is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX: CAT) and works with over 2,900 elite teams and institutes around the world. The company is headquartered in Australia, with major hub offices in the US and the UK.
We offer software, analytics and services that enable sports organizations at all levels to better scout, recruit, teach and win. Our products can be found internationally at practice facilities and arenas, in meeting rooms and on the road, serving premier teams in the AFL, NFL, EPL, NBA, NHL, MLS, NCAA and more.
We want people who are passionate about enhancing sports performance through the use of technology.
Due to ongoing success and growth Catapult are increasing the size of our Sales team. This is an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager (inside sales) to come onboard and be responsible for promoting and driving Sales of the PlayerTek and video analysis (VISION) suite of products.
Using the resources and technology provided you will grow and expand the client base, strengthening the brand and drive revenues while adhering to the Catapult culture code and values.
The main focus of this role is to open up new territories in Europe, therefore the ability to speak one of the following languages fluently is desirable: Spanish or French.
Please note that as part of the interview process you will be interviewed by someone who is also fluent in the specified language.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Sell PlayerTek, Catapult Vision and AMS products working towards a defined target as set by the business
- Identify and follow up new sales opportunities by selling to prospective clients on the phone, Teleconference and where possible face to face
- Efficiently gather market information to qualify each prospect’s buying intention and ability, to support negotiation on price, delivery and customer management
- Issue proposals and work with each organisation to progress the buying decision
- Maintain and build strong relationships with customers
- Provide accurate feedback on future buying intentions of prospective clients
- Build confidence in prospective clients with your enthusiastic and knowledgeable manner
- Provide outstanding and effective service to customers
- Account management of existing and new customers
What You’ll Need:
- Minimum 1 year of sales experience with a proven track record of hitting targets
- Previous experience with outbound calling business development is preferential
- Excellent communication skills across all mediums
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to remain calm under pressure
- The ability to multitask and prioritise appropriately
- Be self-motivated with a mature, positive attitude
- Have the desire to succeed in a target driven sales environment
- Ability to work independently and be self-driven within a team structure
- Experience of participating in a team sporting club environment
- Keen interest in sport and technology
- Confident using Microsoft Office. Use of NetSuite and Salesforce is also a plus
- Desirable but not mandatory - Native or fluent speaking in one of the following languages: Spanish or French. This will be part of the interview process.
Why You’ll Like Working for Catapult:
- We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the smartest and most interesting people in the industry. We work hard but we always have fun doing it.
- We value development. We are a high-performance organization that is always challenging ourselves to continuously grow. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development. You’ll need to be great to get hired here and we promise you’ll get even better.
- We care about you. We offer competitive compensation and outstanding paid maternity and paternity leave. We also offer referral bonus, Quarterly Value Awards and social events.
- We want you to love where you work. We have great office spaces located around the world with state-of-the-art equipment. Be aware, we have very competitive table tennis games in a couple offices so be prepared to play and have fun.
- We work with elite sports teams. Why wait until the weekend to be involved with your favourite sports teams? Every day you can make an impact with our clients who are some of the most elite teams in the world.