Do you want to work for the world leader in elite sports performance analytics?
Catapult exists to build and improve the performance of athletes and teams at all levels of sport. The company has evolved from an Australian startup to a global leader in sports technology with solutions for every element of the performance ecosystem; from wearable tracking to athlete management and video analysis. Catapult is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX: CAT) and works with over 2,900 elite teams and institutes around the world. The company is headquartered in Australia, with major hub offices in the US and the UK.
We offer software, analytics and services that enable sports organizations at all levels to better scout, recruit, teach and win. Our products can be found internationally at practice facilities and arenas, in meeting rooms and on the road, serving premier teams in the AFL, NFL, EPL, NBA, NHL, MLS, NCAA and more.
We want people who are passionate about captivating a global audience of sports performance experts with innovative and engaging content.
The Graphic Designer will provide design expertise, reporting assistance, and an overall active participation in the execution of the company’s marketing plans through external- and internal-facing imagery, documentation, and collateral.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Work closely with our Leeds- and Boston-based marketing teams to ensure all incoming work is produced on time, and to a consistently high standard.
- Alongside the company’s existing senior graphic designer, be the bearer for high design standards within Catapult, including but not limited to external facing marketing collateral and product design across the whole Catapult Group.
- Contribute at the early stages of product development, to ensure that a design-led ethos permeates the entire company.
- Create branded imagery and graphics across multiple sports and regions.
- Be a key part of a growing content team that has a keen commercial awareness.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Design or similar.
- Solid experience and proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and PowerPoint
- Effectively navigate across multiple business teams, be highly collaborative with solid interpersonal skills
- Understanding of the sports industry is preferred
- Experience of working in an in-house design role.
- Adaptable and able to manage multiple priorities
- General marketing experience across any of the disciplines.
- Experience working in a fast-growing tech company, or similar.
- An understanding of product and experience design, ideally across both hardware and software
- A portfolio of high calibre marketing and design work requested with application submission
Why You’ll Like Working for Catapult:
- We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the smartest and most interesting people in the industry. We work hard but we always have fun doing it.
- We value development. We are a high-performance organization that is always challenging ourselves to continuously grow. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development. You’ll need to be great to get hired here and we promise you’ll get even better.
- We care about you. We offer competitive compensation and outstanding paid maternity and paternity leave. We also offer referral bonus, Quarterly Value Awards and social events.
- We want you to love where you work. We have great office spaces located around the world with state-of-the-art equipment. Be aware, we have very competitive table tennis games in a couple offices so be prepared to play and have fun.
- We work with elite sports teams. Why wait until the weekend to be involved with your favourite sports teams? Every day you can make an impact with our clients who are some of the most elite teams in the world.