Do you want to work for the world leader in elite sports performance analytics?
Catapult exists to build and improve the performance of athletes and teams at all levels of sport. The company has evolved from an Australian startup to a global leader in sports technology with solutions for every element of the performance ecosystem; from wearable tracking to athlete management and video analysis. Catapult is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX: CAT) and works with over 2,500 elite teams and institutes around the world. The company is headquartered in Australia, with major hub offices in the US and the UK.
We offer software, analytics and services that enable sports organizations at all levels to better scout, recruit, teach and win. Our products can be found internationally at practice facilities and arenas, in meeting rooms and on the road, serving premier teams in the AFL, NFL, EPL, NBA, NHL, MLS, NCAA and more.
Strong of its elite heritage, in June 2018 the newly created Catapult Sports consumer division launched a mass-market product named PLAYR (www.playrsmartcoach.com) which helps football players around the world improve their game and get closer to the pros. The product combines a Smart Vest, a GPS enabled tracker and an iOS+Android app.
We want people who are passionate about providing amazing solutions to our clients.
The Operations manager for PLAYR, reporting directly to the Head of Sales of the Consumer division, will be tasked with the primary mission of managing our inventory and outbound logistics towards B2C and B2B clients, overseeing the Amazon and webstore operations and reporting, as well as supporting the sales team in developing and managing regional sales contacts and opportunities.
The role requires a solid understanding of supply chain & logistics, experience in managing 3PL provides and partners, and a proven commercial aptitude. You will be familiar with B2B retail fulfillment, direct-to-consumer eCommerce logistics as well as Amazon Seller and Vendor Central.
In order to offer a flawless supply of goods at any stage of the customer journey (including after sales) the Operations manager will need the experience and know-how to coordinate with multiple stakeholders across sales, procurement & customer support.
The position also requires advanced reporting and analytical skills to control all relevant supply chain and logistic KPIs.
Being passionate about technology and football is an ideal combination to your logistic experience.
The role will be based in our Leeds office but our operations have a global scope with the UK, Europe, US and Australia as our key markets.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Coordinate and process sales orders in the system and towards the 3PL partner
- Monitor the pick, pack and ship process on a daily basis
- Track B2B and B2C deliveries to final destination, and coordinate with sales and after sales to keep clients informed
- Manage Amazon and webstore back-end operations, including product setup, inventory management and fulfillment across all regions and markets.
- Track and report on a regular and frequent basis on:
- Outbound logistic performance
- Inventory levels
- Fixed and variable logistic costs
- Sales coming from different e-commerce platforms (Shopify Plus, Amazon vendor central and seller central)
- Work with the team on customer support related affairs and reverse logistics.
- Reconcile month-end result with finance.
- Propose, drive consensus and execution on logistic improvements
- Independently and proactively problem-solve logistic matters including customs
- Support the sales team in ensuring growth and reaching revenue targets by:
- Acting as a regional sales & business development representative for existing accounts.
- Qualifying and managing inbound sales leads.
- Organizing, managing and developing new sales contacts and accounts
- Undertaking necessary engagements to complete sales opportunities including selling, deal negotiating, and demonstrating the product.
What You’ll Need:
- 2+ years of experience in B2B and B2C supply chain and logistics, including Amazon
- Exposure to the supply chain challenges related to mass market consumer products (BlackFriday & Xmas seasonality) and ideally in consumer electronics
- Being an experienced user of SAP/NetSuite or similar ERPs
- Advance skills in excel & cloud based reporting tools
- Great communication skills: capable to build business relationships and communicate effectively
- Capability to plan meticulously, execute with attention to details and ready to work hard when the unexpected happens (this is a global business across multiple time zones)
- Capability to work independently as part of a small, remote team based in the UK, Ireland and Australia
- EQ in bringing the best ideas from different areas and drive consensus on sales and process improvements
- A start-up mentality. You will be part of a small, fast growth team, which requires an ability and willingness to switch between roles and tasks, and adapt your strategy as you tackle the most important needs for the business.
Why You’ll Like Working for Catapult:
- We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the smartest and most interesting people in the industry. We work hard but we always have fun doing it.
- We value development. We are a high-performance organization that is always challenging ourselves to continuously grow. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development. You’ll need to be great to get hired here and we promise you’ll get even better.
- We care about you. We offer competitive compensation and outstanding paid maternity and paternity leave. We also offer a flexible working environment, referral bonuses for introducing new employees, Quarterly Value Awards and regular social events.
- We want you to love where you work. We have great office spaces located around the world with state of the art equipment. Be aware, we have very competitive table tennis games in a couple offices so be prepared to play and have fun.
- We work with elite sports teams. Why wait until the weekend to be involved with your favourite sports teams? Every day you can make an impact with our clients who are some of the most elite teams in the world.