Do you want to work for the world leader in elite sports performance analytics?
Catapult empowers elite coaches globally with scientifically-validated metrics for the advancement of athlete performance. The company engineers’ wearable technology that provides objective information behind athlete risk, readiness and return to play. Catapult is also the parent company of XOS Digital, the leading provider of video technology to collegiate and professional sports organizations in the US. Catapult now works with over 2100 elite teams and institutes around the world and is based in the US, Australia, and the UK.
We offer software, analytics and services that enable sports organizations at all levels to better scout, recruit, teach and win. Our products can be found internationally at practice facilities and arenas, in meeting rooms and on the road, serving premier teams in the NFL, NBA, NHL, MLS, NCAA and more.
We want people who are passionate about MacOS development.
We are looking for an exceptional MacOS Engineer to join our team. Using Objective-C, XCode and Cocoa frameworks, successful candidates will help build the mac OS version of the XOS product that are used by players and coaches of all sports at the highest levels to solve problems around game planning, team management and content distribution. This is an opportunity to play an instrumental role in extending XOS’ products/platform to be more scalable, available and usable.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Develop and maintain code for user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders to build user-facing features
- Build prototypes and turn them into real production-quality user facing features
What You’ll Need:
- 4+ years of experience crafting Cocoa applications with Objective-C
- Proficiency with XCode and Cocoa design patterns
- Proficiency with mac based development tools and processes for source control, continuous integration, etc.
- Pragmatic approach to problem-solving with willingness and desire to learn
- Highly-organized and with excellent attention to detail, but pragmatic and able to prioritize
- Strong work ethic and endeavor to get the job done, able to work flexible hours to support global customers
- Ability to work effectively both independently and with a team
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment delivering incremental features
What We’d Prefer:
- Experience with Core Data
- Experience with AVFoundation and media manipulation/editing would be a strong plus
- Experience consuming API data using AFNetworking to support user facing features
- Experience with JIRA and git (BitBucket)
- Experience with Scrum and Agile
Why You’ll Like Working for Catapult:
- We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the smartest and most interesting people in the industry. We work hard but we always have fun doing it.
- We value development. We are a high-performance organization that is always challenging ourselves to continuously grow. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development. You’ll need to be great to get hired here and we promise you’ll get even better.
- We want you to love where you work.We have great office spaces located around the world with state of the art equipment. Be aware, we have very competitive table tennis games in a couple offices so be prepared to play and have fun.
- We work with elite sports teams. Why wait until the weekend to be involved with your favorite sports teams? Every day you can make an impact with our clients who are some of the most elite teams in the world.