Do you want to work for the world leader in elite sports performance analytics?
Catapult empowers elite coaches globally with scientifically-validated metrics for the advancement of athlete performance. The company engineers’ wearable technology that provides objective information behind athlete risk, readiness and return to play. Catapult is also the parent company of XOS Digital, the leading provider of video technology to collegiate and professional sports organizations in the US. Catapult now works with over 1800 elite teams and institutes around the world and is based in the US, Australia, and the UK.
We offer software, analytics and services that enable sports organizations at all levels to better scout, recruit, teach and win. Our products can be found internationally at practice facilities and arenas, in meeting rooms and on the road, serving premier teams in the NFL, NBA, NHL, MLS, NCAA and more.
We want people who are passionate about accounting in a high-growth industry
The Accounts Receivable Coordinator will be responsible for all customer invoicing, cash application and collection activities for XOS Digital and Catapult Sports LLC.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Process customer invoices through NetSuite ensuring adherence to established policies and procedures.
- Processes daily cash receipts through Netsuite, updating accounts receivable ledger by customer.
- Prepares daily deposits, including check, ACH, credit card and wires.
- Researches and processes customer claims of invoice payment.
- Researches and processes charge backs, returns, and bad checks.
- Answers accounts receivable phone and email inquiries and provides follow up.
- Calls and/or emails correspondence with customers as necessary to update accounts.
- Handles email and phone call correspondence with customers to ensure timely collection of outstanding invoices.
- Keep record of all delinquent accounts, incomplete files and credit risks.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance from a four-year college or university preferred
- At least 1 year of accounting experience and/or training required
- Must have a basic knowledge of accounting principles (income statement, balance sheet, general ledger, etc.)
- Experience with NetSuite or other large ERP system a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Office and thorough knowledge of Excel
- Desire and ability to work in a flexible, entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and perform tasks with minimal supervision
- Strong attention to detail; excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality concerning customer files
- Team player who demonstrates strong interpersonal skills, professionalism and positive attitude
Why You’ll Like Working for Catapult:
- We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the smartest and most interesting people in the industry. We work hard but we always have fun doing it.
- We value development. We are a high-performance organization that is always challenging ourselves to continuously grow. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development. You’ll need to be great to get hired here and we promise you’ll get even better.
- We care about you. We offer competitive compensation, time off and outstanding paid maternity and paternity leave. In the US, we offer a 401k plan with up to a 4% employer match.
- We want you to love where you work.We have great office spaces located around the world with state of the art equipment. Be aware, we have very competitive table tennis games in a couple offices so be prepared to play and have fun.
- We work with elite sports teams. Why wait until the weekend to be involved with your favorite sports teams? Every day you can make an impact with our clients who are some of the most elite teams in the world.