Do you want to work for the world leader in elite sports performance analytics?
Catapult empowers elite coaches globally with scientifically-validated metrics for the advancement of athlete performance. The company engineers wearable technology that provides objective information behind athlete risk, readiness and return to play. Born out of the Australian Institute of Sport (AIS) and a scientific research organization, Catapult now works with over 1800 elite teams and institutes around the world and is based in Australia, the US and the UK.
We offer software, analytics and services that enable sports organizations at all levels to better scout, recruit, teach and win. Our products can be found internationally at practice facilities and arenas, in meeting rooms and on the road, serving teams in the Premier League, La Liga, NFL, AFL, NBA, NHL and more.
We want people who are passionate about providing amazing operational support.
Reporting into the Commercial Director for Rest of World (‘RoW’), this role presents an exciting and challenging opportunity to join our sales team in an organisational and operations capacity.
In order to be considered for this position, you must have the natural aptitude, (and proven experience), to build strong working relationships while simultaneously driving sales operational efficiency by delegating tasks appropriately and holding the sales team accountable for actions.
You will need to be highly organised, process driven, determined and have an excellent eye for detail and numbers.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Partnering with Catapult’s Sales Leaders and the Learning & Development Coordinator to improve efficiency, measure performance and provide sales support to the sales team.
- Socialising organizational KPIs and dashboards relative to growth tracking
- Leading territory assignments, account planning processes and lead routing processes across field and inside growth functions.
- Supporting the analysis of historical growth data, helping develop growth forecasts and recommendations based on a data-driven approach to improve sales efficiency.
- Create and maintain reports from Salesforce for all RoW Sales Leaders, interpreting the data to provide insight to the Sales Leaders and the RoW Commercial Director.
- Own all Sales documentation of the Sales Process.
- Lead the onboarding of new members of the Sales team.
What You’ll Need:
- You must have experience in a sales operational role.
- You must have experience with the CRM platform Salesforce.
- An extremely thorough understanding of the entire sales process and lifecycle.
- Previous experience of being in a KPI driven environment and the confidence to chase, challenge and report back.
- The ability to analyse data and sales reports in order to advise Executives on decision making.
- Excellent interpersonal skills balanced with strong leadership attributes.
- A process driven attitude coupled with an outstanding eye for detail.
- Strong experience with sales forecasting.
- Determination to get the data needed to perform the role, even if it means holding others accountable by persistently chasing for results while maintaining strong working relationships.
Why You’ll Like Working for Catapult:
- We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the smartest and most interesting people in the industry. We work hard but we always have fun doing it.
- We value development. We are a high-performance organization that is always challenging ourselves to continuously grow. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development. You’ll need to be great to get hired here and we promise you’ll get even better.
- We care about you. We offer competitive compensation and outstanding paid maternity and paternity leave. We also offer annual leave, referral bonus, Quarterly Value Awards and social events.
- We want you to love where you work. We have great office spaces located around the world with state of the art equipment. Be aware, we have very competitive table tennis games in a couple offices so be prepared to play and have fun.
- We work with elite sports teams. Why wait until the weekend to be involved with your favourite sports teams? Every day you can make an impact with our clients who are some of the most elite teams in the world.