Do you want to work for the world leader in elite sports performance analytics?
Catapult empowers elite coaches globally with scientifically-validated metrics for the advancement of athlete performance. The company engineers’ wearable technology that provides objective information behind athlete risk, readiness and return to play. Born out of the Australian Institute of Sport (AIS) and a scientific research organization, Catapult now works with over 1800 elite teams and institutes around the world and is based in Australia, the US and the UK.
We offer software, analytics and services that enable sports organizations at all levels to better scout, recruit, teach and win. Our products can be found internationally at practice facilities and arenas, in meeting rooms and on the road, serving premier teams in the AFL, NRL, NFL, NBA, Premier League, La Liga and more.
We want people who are passionate about providing best-in-class service
Reporting to the Production Manager and based in the Prahran warehouse, the Logistics Assistant role is responsible for the delivery of goods to Catapult clients across APAC.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Dispatch of elite wearable products to regional warehouses (Wilmington, Leeds & APAC)
- Fulfillment of elite wearable orders to APAC and selected LATAM countries. Meet specified delivery timeframes
- Monitor shipments and handling of customs issues for elite and PLAYR for APAC region
- Inventory control and stocktake for Prahran warehouse (including PLAYR)
- Fulfillment of PLAYR orders for Australia
- Weekly backlog reporting for APAC region
- Receipt of orders and servicing returns
What You’ll Need:
- 2+ years experience in supply chain and logistics
- Experience with inventory management platform (Netsuite preferred)
- Experience with global distribution and fulfillment, including customs issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Exceptional time management with the ability to balance conflicting priorities and meet deadlines
Why You’ll Like Working for Catapult:
- We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the smartest and most interesting people in the industry. We work hard but we always have fun doing it.
- We value development. We are a high-performance organization that is always challenging ourselves to continuously grow. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development. You’ll need to be great to get hired here and we promise you’ll get even better.
- We care about you. We offer competitive compensation and outstanding paid maternity and paternity leave. We also offer annual leave, superannuation, referral bonus, Quarterly Value Awards and social events.
- We want you to love where you work. We have great office spaces located around the world with state of the art equipment. Be aware, we have very competitive table tennis games in a couple offices so be prepared to play and have fun.
- We work with elite sports teams. Why wait until the weekend to be involved with your favorite sports teams? Every day you can make an impact with our clients who are some of the most elite teams in the world.