Do you want to work for the world leader in elite sports performance analytics?
Catapult empowers elite coaches globally with scientifically-validated metrics for the advancement of athlete performance. The company engineers wearable technology that provides objective information behind athlete risk, readiness and return to play. Born out of the Australian Institute of Sport (AIS) and a scientific research organization, Catapult now works with over 1800 elite teams and institutes around the world and is based in Australia, the US and the UK.
We offer software, analytics and services that enable sports organizations at all levels to better scout, recruit, teach and win. Our products can be found internationally at practice facilities and arenas, in meeting rooms and on the road, serving teams in the Premier League, La Liga, NFL, AFL, NBA, NHL and more.
In June 2018 the Catapult Sports consumer division launched a mass-market product named PLAYR (www.playrsmartcoach.com) which helps football players around the world improve their game and get closer to the pros. The product combines a Smart Vest, a GPS enabled tracker and an app.
We want people who are passionate about developing innovative solutions.
We are looking for a Ecommerce-centric engineer to lead the migration and development of our transactional website (front and back). You will initially act both as architect and executor taking responsibility for building the Shopify store, integrating APIs and creating applications which interact with the platform. Over time you’ll build out a team and drive the planning and execution of the development roadmap. You’ll be based with the rest of our development team in Dundalk but liaise with the London team (sales, marketing and operations) on a daily basis.
- You’re able to act at a fast pace whilst maintaining high standards in your work
- Your English is spoken and written to a high standard
- You’re interested in pioneering new ground
- Comfortable working as part of a small team and taking the lead on big projects
What You’ll Need:
- 3 Years of professional Fullstack development experience
- Experience with SQL
- Shopify Development
- Wordpress Development
- Github or another source version control
- Some experience with A/B testing
Why You’ll Like Working for Catapult:
- We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the smartest and most interesting people in the industry. We work hard but we always have fun doing it.
- We value development. We are a high-performance organization that is always challenging ourselves to continuously grow. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development. You’ll need to be great to get hired here and we promise you’ll get even better.
- We care about you. We offer competitive compensation and outstanding paid maternity and paternity leave. We also offer annual leave, referral bonus, Quarterly Value Awards and social events.
- We want you to love where you work. We have great office spaces located around the world with state of the art equipment. Be aware, we have very competitive table tennis games in a couple offices so be prepared to play and have fun.
- We work with elite sports teams. Why wait until the weekend to be involved with your favorite sports teams? Every day you can make an impact with our clients who are some of the most elite teams in the world.