Do you want to work for the world leader in elite sports performance analytics?
Catapult empowers elite coaches globally with scientifically-validated metrics for the advancement of athlete performance. The company engineers’ wearable technology that provides objective information behind athlete risk, readiness and return to play. Catapult is also the parent company of PlayerTek, a revolutionary GPS player tracking system for sub-elite teams and individual players in the US. Catapult now works with over 1800 elite teams and institutes around the world and is based in the US, Australia, and the UK.
We offer software, analytics and services that enable sports organizations at all levels to better scout, recruit, teach and win. Our products can be found internationally at practice facilities and arenas, in meeting rooms and on the road, serving premier teams in the NFL, NBA, NHL, MLS, NCAA and more.
We want people who are passionate about sports, sales and want to win!
The rapidly growing demand for Catapult in North America has led to the required services of a Business Development Associate. This role is primarily hunting and developing new relationships, with some account management. The successful candidate will be responsible for specified geographic coverage of accounts and targets within Division II Colleges, Division III Colleges, High Schools, Amateur and Youth Organizations involved in outdoor sport. Including but not limited to Soccer, Football, Lacrosse, Field Hockey and Rugby.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Expected to meet/exceed all territory revenue and gross margin goals
- Conducts business in accordance with the defined sales team mission and core values statements
- Expected to maintain 100% account retention
- Responsible for accurately maintaining and reporting total territory available market (TTAM) spreadsheet both quarterly and annually
- Meets/exceeds all productivity requirements, including but not limited to a minimum number of account visits, product demos/presentations and predefined promotional marketing / sales initiatives and objectives.
- Develops, manages, executes and reports on territory revenue forecast and pipeline
- Develops, manages, executes and reports on territory and account coverage plans
- Develops, manages executes and reports on plans and results for company selected tradeshow / conference meetings
- Consistent and disciplined use of Salesforce.com for revenue and productivity visibility and transparency
- Responsible for ensuring all account information is up-to-date and accurate in SF.com, including all required target contacts, title, name, contact information, blue sheet and account plans
- Provides weekly/consistent field feedback on customer pain points, product and market opportunities to Product Marketing and Sr. Management
- Builds and maintains the brand of the company with world class customer service and account support
What You’ll Need:
- At least 1+ years of business to business sales experience required
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred
- Exceptional, proven sales track record in similar roles, preferably in sports.
- Must have been a NCAA athlete or coach (football, basketball or soccer preferred)
- Able to understand the differences in performance training, strength and conditioning, tactical skill training, rehabilitation, sports media and business development of the customers.
- We know our current needs, and we work at a very fast pace to achieve these. At times, we’ll demand a lot, but you’ll be rewarded well in return. We understand life balance and respect it.
Why You’ll Like Working for Catapult:
- We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the smartest and most interesting people in the industry. We work hard but we always have fun doing it.
- We value development. We are a high-performance organization that is always challenging ourselves to continuously grow. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development. You’ll need to be great to get hired here and we promise you’ll get even better.
- We care about you. We offer competitive compensation, time off and outstanding paid maternity and paternity leave. In the US, we offer a 401k plan with up to a 4% employer match.
- We want you to love where you work.We have great office spaces located around the world with state of the art equipment. Be aware, we have very competitive table tennis games in a couple offices so be prepared to play and have fun.
- We work with elite sports teams. Why wait until the weekend to be involved with your favorite sports teams? Every day you can make an impact with our clients who are some of the most elite teams in the world.