Do you want to work for the world leader in elite sports performance analytics?
Catapult empowers coaches and performance staff globally with scientifically-validated metrics for the advancement of athlete performance. The company engineers wearable technology that provides objective information behind athlete risk, readiness and return to play. Born out of the Australian Institute of Sport (AIS) and a scientific research organization, Catapult now works with over 1500 elite teams and institutes around the world and is based in Australia, the US and the UK.
We offer software, analytics and services that enable sports organizations at all levels to better scout, recruit, teach and win. Our products can be found internationally at practice facilities and arenas, in meeting rooms and on the road, serving teams in the Premier League, La Liga, NFL, AFL, NBA, NHL and more.
We want people who are passionate about beautiful design.
Catapult Sports are an industry leading sports-tech company looking for a multi-disciplinary Senior Designer who can create stunning, polished works across numerous touch-points. Based in Leeds, the role will be an integral part of a wider network of design teams in London and Melbourne.
Working closely with the Head of Marketing, the ideal candidate will be a highly skilled hands-on designer and self-starter, with an immaculate eye for detail and craft. Designing across various mediums for various purposes, from expo stands and print collateral to responsive web pages, we want to see a folio packed with broad and adventurous graphic and web design, applied to real-world projects.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Developing the overall visual direction and improvement of our elite brand
- Pushing the digital experience of our web platform
- Creating and defining the direction of marketing and social materials
- Various printed collateral from brochures to interior office graphics
- Digital presentations and templates
- Working with a small, highly skilled global marketing team
What You’ll Need:
- Branding (Digital and physical)
- Web design
- Print design
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Indesign
- After Effects / Premiere Pro
Why You’ll Like Working for Catapult:
- We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the smartest and most interesting people in the industry. We work hard but we always have fun doing it.
- We value development. We are a high-performance organization that is always challenging ourselves to continuously grow. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development. You’ll need to be great to get hired here and we promise you’ll get even better.
- We care about you. We offer competitive compensation and outstanding paid maternity and paternity leave. We also offer flexible working, referral bonus, Quarterly Value Awards and social events.
- We want you to love where you work. We have great office spaces located around the world with state of the art equipment. Be aware, we have very competitive table tennis games in a couple offices so be prepared to play and have fun.
- We work with elite sports teams. Why wait until the weekend to be involved with your favourite sports teams? Every day you can make an impact with our clients who are some of the most elite teams in the world.