Catalant’s technology platform and programs enable companies to get mission critical work done faster. Forward-looking executives partner with Catalant to transition to an agile operating model and access the skills and expertise they need to rapidly innovate and stay ahead of disruption.
More than 30 percent of the Fortune 100 use Catalant’s best practices and platform to frictionlessly access and deploy talent, ranging from employees to over 50,000 independent consultants and 1,000 boutique firms in Catalant’s Expert Marketplace. Anonymized data from leading companies train Catalant’s AI-powered skills matching and recommendation engine, inform its best practices, and surface intelligent insights that get smarter over time.
Our investors include General Catalyst, Highland Capital, and Greylock Partners. We're on a mission to build the absolute best team, and are looking for talented, scrappy, fun, and competitive folks to redefine the way work gets done!
The caliber of expertise available to Catalant clients is critical to the business’s overall success. We are seeking an individual to act as a lead in matching our network of consultants with project opportunities as well as owning external expertise sourcing for hard to match projects. This role will work closely with the Sales team on identifying the ideal candidate profile for each project and onboarding those individuals to ensure the best outcome for our clients. This is an exciting and unique opportunity to join a high-growth tech startup and have an immediate impact. You will be charged with sourcing, researching, pre-screening, and engaging sophisticated senior-level experts and boutique consulting firms for project-based work. If you are passionate about building relationships, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and combine strategic thinking with scrappy start-up execution, then this role is a great fit for you.
What you’ll do
- Conduct project-specific recruiting via traditional and non-traditional resources such as LinkedIn, networking, and referrals; establish relationships with appropriate networking groups, associations, and firms to source and recruit talent
- Assess potential candidates for project fit, including skills, education, and relevant experience as well as availability and any language or geographic requirements
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process, including onboarding onto Catalant’s platform, coaching through the initial bidding processes, and following up to ensure streamlined hand-off to the Client Strategy team
- Continuously evaluate supply and demand of talent to ensure sourcing priorities reflect Catalant’s most urgent needs
- Position the Catalant brand as the leading destination for top talent, independent professionals, and boutique firms for meaningful, sophisticated work
- Work with Sales leadership to identify gaps in the existing network of expert talent on Catalant’s platform and project client demand of certain backgrounds, skillsets, geographies, etc.
What you’ll bring
- Experience recruiting executives or senior level individuals
- Proven success delivering results in a fast-paced, demanding, high growth, yet collaborative environment – requires a strong sense of urgency
- Proven ability to successfully work with a diverse array of management styles and stakeholders
- Understanding of management consulting and/or large enterprise companies (i.e. Fortune 500)
- Top notch verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with sourcing resources such as LinkedIn Recruiter