Catalant helps the world’s leading organizations get from strategy to execution faster. Our Platform empowers organizations to work with greater agility to accelerate growth, drive efficiency, and rapidly innovate.
Trusted by more than 30 percent of the Fortune 100, the Catalant Platform enables business leaders to organize and gain visibility into mission critical work, access and dynamically deploy both internal and external resources, and track the speed, quality, and impact of work to drive better business performance. Access to our robust Expert Marketplace of over 55,000 independent experts and 1,000 boutique consulting firms helps organizations fill in critical capabilities and capacity gaps on high-priority projects.
Our investors include General Catalyst, Highland Capital, GE Ventures, and Greylock Partners.
We’re looking for curious, scrappy, talented people with a bias for action to join our team. Your next big thing is already here.
We are seeking a motivated client relationship professional to grow some of our largest strategic accounts. Catalant’s technology platform is changing the way companies and talented independent professionals engage to solve business challenges, and our Sales team is growing quickly to meet market demand. In your role, you will be driving adoption of the Catalant platform at existing customers across Fortune 500 accounts.
This opportunity is for an early-career sales professional with an entrepreneurial mindset who is excited to build a business at a dynamic company. You will be an integral part of one of the best teams that will take your career to the next level!
What you'll do
- Generate meetings with new and existing users to conduct discovery, identify needs, and close project-based business for a named list of strategic Fortune 500 accounts—via phone and web-based demos and in-person meetings
- Partner closely with Global Account Managers to develop account-based plans and track key performance indicators to drive revenue and account expansion
- Build strong client relationships by developing a deep understanding of your accounts and tailoring Catalant’s value proposition to meet their needs
- Achieve (or exceed) personal revenue targets to drive growth for the company
- Identify, codify, and share best practices with the rest of the Account Management team
- Collaborate with cross-functional Catalant teams in Sales, Marketing, and Product to proactively shape product enhancements and go-to-market initiatives
- Work in a fast pace, results-oriented, collaborative environment
- Share—and live—our company values
What you'll bring
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of customer-facing experience, ideally in sales or customer success roles for a technology platform, consulting or information services
- Track record of exceeding goals
- Experience with Salesforce
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to engage clients at all levels
- Passion for helping business professionals solve problems
- Thrive in a highly-entrepreneurial, dynamic, and demanding environment
- High energy, passion for ambitious missions, adaptability and a sense of humor