Catalant helps companies build an agile workforce, with technology and programs that enable them to access the talent they need, when they need it, wherever it is. Forward-looking executives partner with Catalant to transform the structure of how their companies’ work gets done and the behaviors that drive or delay agile workforce transformation.
Over 20 percent of the Fortune 1000 use Catalant’s best practices and platform to frictionlessly access and deploy internal and external talent, including over 50,000 independent consultants and 1,000 boutique firms in Catalant’s expert marketplace. Anonymized data from leading companies train Catalant’s AI-powered talent matching and recommendation engine, inform its program design and best practices, and surface counter-intuitive insights that get smarter over time.
Our investors include General Catalyst and Highland Capital, two of the top Venture Capital firms out there, as well as famed investor Mark Cuban. We're on a mission to build the absolute best team on the east coast, and are looking for talented, scrappy, fun, and competitive folks to redefine the way work gets done!
We are seeking a full-time Junior Designer, to augment our in-house design team at our Boston office. This person will work closely with our lead and with cross-functional teams to translate sales and marketing strategies into engaging, high-quality, client- and production-ready deliverables.
An ideal candidate will be ready to develop their design skills on a wide range of innovative and ambitious projects as well as helping to drive the creative direction of our collateral design and campaigns. This individual ought to have a thorough understanding of typography, grid layouts, digital image and printing specifications, along with a working knowledge of web design.
Because communication is a large component of the job, an ideal junior designer must be able to adequately articulate his or her ideas and feel confident enough to contribute throughout the creative process. This includes a capacity to offer input at creative and design meetings, share and elaborate their ideas, produce attractive and effective designs across all media, communicate with senior team members frequently and be mindful and considerate of constructive feedback. This individual must also prove themselves effective at dealing with clients and other cross-functional teams and be supportive and responsive throughout the execution of campaigns and projects.
- Print: posters, white papers, marketing collateral, one-pagers, booklets, brochures and guides
- Digital: PowerPoint graphics and templates, case studies, social graphics, banner ads, infographics, and landing pages
- Email: templates, banner images, graphics, and individual campaign designs
- Other: webinar recordings, site updates, designing content in wordpress, swag design, video recording/editing and animation
- Collaborating on creative vision for various campaigns (brand marketing, account-based marketing, etc.)
- Supporting A/B testing across campaigns to drive learnings around channel, copy, imagery, design, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Confidence to present and explain ideas to colleagues
- Some creative industry experience
- The ability to meet deadlines in a high-pressure environment
- Good organizational skills that support the rest of the team
- Motivation to maintain and improve design standards
- The willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve
- Goodknowledge of the following tools:
- Illustrator and/or Sketch
- After Effects
- Premiere Pro
- All applicants must submit a resume and link to your portfolio of work