Castle Hill Gaming is currently seeking skilled professionals to join their team in Tulsa, OK. Castle Hill Gaming is a prominent provider of Class II, Class III, and HHR gaming machines to Indian and Commercial Casinos across the United States, with offices located in Charlottesville, VA, Tulsa, OK, and Manchester, NH. CHG offers exciting employment opportunities for individuals passionate about the gaming industry.
As an industry leader, CHG emphasizes innovation, customer satisfaction, and adherence to regulatory standards. This is an exceptional chance to become part of a thriving organization with a strong market presence. Apply now to contribute to the growth of cutting-edge gaming solutions and deliver exceptional customer experiences. Join Castle Hill Gaming and be a part of the exciting world of casino gaming.
We offer the following to our qualified full-time employees:
• A competitive salary
• Excellent benefits package including health insurance where the company pays 100% of the employee, family and domestic partner monthly premium.
• Company contributions to employee HSA accounts
• 401K match with option to put towards student loans
• Up to 20 days of paid time off that is accrued during the year along with 8 paid holidays
• Paid Leave including Paternal, Bereavement and Jury Duty
• Employee equity incentive plans
• Company Cell Phone for all employees
If hired, your employer will be Ironworks Development LLC, which develops Castle Hill Gaming products. Correspondence with the company will only be made from @castlehillgaming.com e-mails addresses.
The Production Manager position is a management position over the technical management, supervision and control of production and assembly process in the planning and coordination of installing electronic gaming machines (EGM’s) in various gaming establishments across the country.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all aspects of the production, assembly and installation processes of all CHG EGM’s, components and equipment to assure that all are in compliance, meet quality control expectations of CHG and the unique needs of each facility
- Ensure product assembly line planning and process optimization
- Oversee the planning, organizing, and coordinating all activities to ensure enough resources are on hand for modifications of production and installations schedules
- Actively involved in hiring and managing all production and installation employees; training in CHG’s expectations and standards of professional conduct, the production and installation processes, job duties and responsibilities
- Work with all CHG departments on all orders to ensure all products leaving the facility are consistent and accurate with the information and documents being sent to each facility and respective gaming commissions and entities
- Oversee the preparation, scheduling and logistics for all facility projects including installations and conversions, all necessary parts, components and equipment needed for each project, and personnel assignments
- Responsible for the management of the daily production operations at CHG’s Tulsa warehouse, including equipment functionality, environmental cleanliness and safety
- Responsible for inventory in coordination with accounting and inventory control departments, assisting in audits, counts, and coordination
- Record Maintenance and repair actions in approved reporting software provided by CHG
- Creating and maintaining documents and spreadsheets to be current and accurate, including machines placement, themes, and other essential information
- Being aware of ongoing jurisdictional changes, upgrades and modifications and reporting to all appropriate CHG departments
The attributes listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Ability to train and manage safely cleaning and maintaining equipment
- Manufacturing/assembly line management and planning
- Basic technical/electronic skills
- Education and ability to train team members in troubleshooting skills
- Efficient knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Attention to detail
- Competent interpersonal, oral and written communication & presentation skills.
- Planning and organizing
- Travel and occasional overnight stay
- Ability to lead and create a positive working environment
- Create and maintain a productive and structured team environment capable of completing task in a timely and organized manner.
- Ability to work varied shifts and overtime as required
- Ability to work in the Tulsa, OK warehouse
Education, Training and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Qualified to operate a motor vehicle and possess a valid driver’s license
- Five years’ experience in Class II Indian gaming
- Ability to pass a DOT physical.
- Technical certifications are highly desirable such as A+, N+, Microsoft or Cisco.
- 2+ year technical/electrical experience
- While performing the duties of this job, this position is regularly required to stand; use hands and fingers to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- This position is required to walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. This position is occasionally required to sit, climb, or balance. This position must be able to move, and control 550 pounds with the aid of dollies and tools; able to lift and move 50 pounds short distances without mechanical aid and frequently lift and/or move 10 pounds.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing standard duties associated with the position, the associate will be exposed to noise levels ranging from quiet to loud and exposure to bright, flashing lights. Working in casino environments. The associate will also occasionally be exposed to adverse weather conditions. Working conditions also occasionally consist of moving and working around the customers.
- Must be able to successfully pass a background investigation. Must be able to obtain and maintain a tribal gaming license which includes FBI background checks.
This position is not limited to those duties listed in the job description. Duties and responsibilities can be changed, expanded, reduced or deleted to meet business needs of the company.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the successful completion of your background investigation, and the approval of any necessary tribal gaming license, granted by their respective gaming commission.
*** We are not offering Visa sponsorship or transfers for this position, now or in the future.