Castle Hill Gaming is comprised of seasoned veterans of the online video and casino gaming industries developing slot machine titles and providing customer-first sales and support to Native American casinos across the US.
What you’ll do:
As a start-up company, we’re always seeking fresh talent to join our visionary team. Your responsibilities will be to support the executive team this summer as we put to work fresh financing to build the growth stage of our company.
In past years, our Darden interns have participated in financial forecasting, business analysis and modeling. You can look forward to working with our team on their current projects and learning resume-worthy skills.
How you know you’re a fit:
- Current Darden student
- Passion to build a company from scratch
- Strong written and oral communication skills; well defended opinions are a necessity!
- Strong interpersonal skills – you’ll be creating communications for customers and investors
- Strong organizational skills – you’ll be tracking many of the deals we are putting together
- Comfortable modeling in Excel and building presentations
- Comfortable in a small, relatively unstructured office environment
- Strong drive and the ability to self-direct
Only open to candidates legally authorized to work in the U.S. without current or future work status authorization or visa sponsorship for employment.