The Install Technician position is a technical position focused on preparing machines for new installs or conversions. Installing the machine in gaming establishments across the country and performing troubleshooting, repair, and preventative maintenance on Electronic Gaming Machines (EGM’s) and associated equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Basic installation, repairs and maintenance to servers and associated equipment
- Delivering and unloading equipment, parts and components to casino locations. dependent upon scheduled casino floor projects, as well as any unscheduled projects or emergency events
- Perform preventative maintenance, cleaning, diagnostic checks, troubleshooting and making any repairs needed on all gaming equipment and components
- Install equipment and software during upgrades and installs
- Log maintenance and repair actions in approved reporting software
- Stay current on jurisdictional changes, upgrades and modifications and report the information to the appropriate departments
- Ability to safely clean and maintain equipment
- Basic technical/electronic skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and troubleshoot to resolve issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to plan, prioritize and organize tasks to meet company and customer needs
- Operate in a team environment, working with other team members to complete tasks
- Ability to work varied shifts and overtime as required
- Ability to pass a DOT physical
- The ability to move and transport gaming machines/equipment weighing up to 550 pounds, with the aid of dollies and tools
- Ability to continuously position self to maintain and troubleshoot gaming machines
- Ability to move and transport equipment weighing up to 40 pounds short distances without mechanical aids
- This position will require travel and occasional overnight stay
- Qualified to operate a motor vehicle and possess a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to obtain and maintain tribal gaming licenses
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- 2+ year technical/electrical experience
- Technical certifications are highly desirable such as A+, N+, Microsoft or Cisco
- Previous experience in the gaming/Bingo service environment a definite asset Class II Gaming experience preferred
While performing standard duties associated with the position, an associate maybe exposed to noise levels ranging from quiet to loud and exposure to bright, flashing lights and secondhand smoke. The associate will also occasionally be exposed to adverse weather conditions. Working conditions also occasionally consist of moving and working around customers in a casino environment.
Candidate must be able to successfully obtain and maintain a tribal gaming license which includes an FBI background check.
Any offer of employment may be contingent upon the successful completion of a background investigation, and the approval of any necessary tribal gaming license, granted by their respective gaming commission.
*** We are not offering Visa sponsorship or transfers for this position, now or in the future.