Castle Hill Gaming has an opening for a Field Service Technician. This technical position will focus on troubleshooting, repair, and preventative maintenance on electronic break open ticket kiosks and associated equipment.
- Performs diagnostic checks, maintenance and repairs to all Castle Hill game equipment
- Provides basic repair and maintenance to servers and associated equipment
- Performs preventive maintenance on machines (clean, tighten loose hardware and secure loose wiring)
- Plans and schedules appointments to perform preventive maintenance at the convenience of the customer (Both Internal and External)
- Conducts installation of equipment and software during upgrades and installs
- Records maintenance and repair actions in approved reporting software
- Finds out about ongoing jurisdictional changes, upgrades and modifications and reports them to all appropriate Castle Hill Gaming departments
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years technical/electrical experience
- Qualified to operate a motor vehicle and possess a valid driver’s license
- General knowledge of computers and electronics
- Ability to safely clean and maintain equipment
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to plan, organize, and have attention to detail; adaptable and flexible
- Competent interpersonal, oral and written communication & presentation skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Operate in a team environment working with other team members to complete tasks
- Ability to work varied shifts and overtime as required
- Must be able to successfully pass a background investigation
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a tribal gaming license
- 40% travel is expected in this role
- Technical certifications such as A+, N+, Microsoft or Cisco
- Previous experience in the Casino/Bingo service environment
Physical Demands of this position:
- To stand, use hands and fingers to handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, and talk and hear
- To walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl. sit, climb, or balance. Along with vision abilities of using close vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus
- Able to move and control 550 pounds with the aid of dollies and tools, lift and move 40 pounds short distances without mechanical aid, and frequently lift and/or move 10 pounds
- While performing standard duties associated with the position, the associate will be exposed to noise levels ranging from quiet to loud, adverse weather conditions, and moving and working around the customers.
The physical demands described above are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
*** We are not offering Visa sponsorship or transfers for this position, now or in the future.