The Data Engineer will collect and manage the data we receive from the field including casinos.
- Builds and maintains ETL systems
- Collects and reviews the data from Native American tribes and makes changes to the data as needed
- Gathers, cleans, imports, and manages our performance data
- Enhances data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Munges the data from a lot of data sources including processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Builds a roadmap for the tools and processes we will use to manage our data as it grows exponentially
- Integrates new sources of data, such as competitive, geographic, weather, and calendar data
- 20% travel is expected in this role
- BS in Computer Science or Equivalent degree
- Solid knowledge of statistics including familiarity with statistical tests, distributions, maximum likelihood estimators, etc.
- Proficiency in using SQL
- Previous ETL and data integration experience
- Experience with Python or other scripting language
- Comfortable in a windows environment
- Excellent organizational and communication skills; must be detail oriented
- Occasional travel to various locations as needed
- Excellent skills in articulating ideas and information to clients in a clear manner
- High ethical standards and integrity
- Team player with high-performance standards
- 1-3 years of experience as a Data Engineer
- Strong customer service/support experience via phone, email, and in-person
*** We are not offering Visa sponsorship or transfers for this position, now or in the future.