Castiron is a mission-driven e-commerce company that elevates how independent kitchen-based creators sell to their customers and provides them with resources and community to support their whole business. We are changing the way that entrepreneurs grow their businesses and our team is obsessed with delivering value for our customers. Our suite of products simplify ecommerce and streamline operations, helping entrepreneurs focus on what they love as they build a successful business.
As our Growth Marketing Manager, your efforts will help shape the future of the company and your career growth and opportunities will be dramatically accelerated.
This is a crucial role for the company. You'll own our primary customer acquisition goals and be accountable for acquisition and revenue targets. You will help us “bend the curve” of our revenue growth and build our marketing flywheel. You'll translate customer insights into experiments and results that move the needle. You’ll ideate and partner closely with our growing team, all of whom share a passion for serving our artisans. You’ll study the numbers and results, then optimize and educate the company on the power of growth marketing.
- Deep expertise in 2+ of these areas and working knowledge in the others: Email Marketing, SEO, SEM & Paid, Web & Conversion Rate Optimization, Self-Service and PLG motions
- You are data-driven. You know how to organize, measure, and optimize growth experiments.
- You understand that this role is ultimately revenue-focused. You want to own a number that determines our company’s success.
- You are not distracted by metrics that don’t matter. You ruthlessly optimize to drive the best results.
- You can think and plan strategically, but execute tactically. We are all hands-on.
- You're personally ambitious with big career ambitions, and know that the best way to achieve that's via team success.
- You understand what it means to join a Seed Stage start-up and can’t wait to dive head-first into the challenge.
What You’ll Do
- Own demand generation across all paid channels.
- Develop and shape our digital marketing roadmap with an emphasis on channel experimentation and data-driven optimization.
- Be responsible for conversion rate optimization across all channels.
- Help define our ICP and propose adjacent areas for growth.
- Clearly understand our goals and deliver on time, on target, and on budget.
- Use data to generate and communicate learnings that will identify opportunities to scale and risks to avoid.
- Manage platforms, integrations or 3rd-party service providers to ensure the strongest possible performance.
- Work with the marketing team to leverage content and brand assets in acquisition campaigns.
- Work closely with the Product and Customer Success teams to optimize customer experience and LTV.
Experience and Skills to Excel in this Role
- 3-5 years of experience working in marketing or sales.
- You have experience with the marketing software stack. We use Hubspot, GA, Segment and more.
- Proficient in Google Suite. We love Sheets.
- SMB and PLG SaaS experience is a plus.
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Has owned a revenue number.
- Our Makers Come First - Without our creators, we are nothing. We will always put them first and ask ourselves: “Is it good for our artisans?” before making big decisions.
- Think Big & Move Fast - We are here to make meaningful change. We mean to take big swings and change the world. There are a limited number of hours in the day, and we only have a limited time on this earth to fulfill our mission. We will take every opportunity to accelerate our progress.
- Built to Last - We will not be a flash in the pan. Like a well-made and well-cared-for cast iron pan, we will build with care to stand the test of time and deliver value across generations.
- Believe - We are creating something that doesn’t yet exist. We will encounter obstacles and we must maintain curiosity and ruthless optimism.
- Feed the Soul -- We will do well by doing good. We will leave our interactions and our planet better than we found them.
Castiron is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.