Castiron is a mission-driven e-commerce company that elevates how independent kitchen-based creators sell to their customers and provides them with resources and community to support their whole business. The world’s best bakers, juicers, canners, jammers, caterers, meal-preppers, private chefs and other culinary artisans use Castiron as a central hub to sell their products online, connect with customers, grow their businesses and save time and money so they can focus on making what they love.
The Customer Support Specialist plans, coordinates, and facilitates the onboarding and delivering of new makers. This person works collaboratively with our team to understand makers needs, provide technical guidance or functional specifications where needed, and shepherds them through the onboarding lifecycle. This person owns the progress of the project from the late stage of acquiring new makers to the point of being fully integrated with Castiron’s software.
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for customer onboarding and successful adoption of the platform.
- Lead implementation and execution of solutions and support our customers quickly and independently when the need arises.
- Partner with Sales, Customer Success, Product, Engineering, and other teams to ensure that all customer requests are prioritized and the customer is kept informed.
- Provide amazing support to our customers, greatly exceeding the experience of what anyone else has ever done for them.
- Identify obstacles to efficient completion of customer onboarding milestones and proactively remove or mitigate them. Escalate customer support requirements as appropriate.
- Work interactively with stakeholders and team members to identify areas of improvement for service delivery processes.
- Work with the product team to ideate, communicate requested features, and innovate the platform.
- Demonstrate the ability to organize, prioritize, plan and deliver your work and commitments in a timely manner.
What We’re Looking For:
- 1 to 3 years of work experience in a client-facing professional services/technical consulting role; prior experience in SaaS service delivery preferred.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, both written and oral.
- Strong understanding of business to technical requirement translation.
- Demonstrated ability to lead functional, technical, and strategic discussions to drive successful outcomes.
- Background in planning, customizing and delivering strategic product demonstrations and execution plans.
- Demonstrated experience developing solutions.
- Demonstrated excellence in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form.
- Ability to work effectively in an unstructured environment.
- A willingness to move fast, try new things, and work collaboratively both internally and externally.
- A love of great food!
- Our Makers Come First - Without our creators, we are nothing. We will always put them first and ask ourselves “Is it good for our artisans?” before making big decisions.
- Think Big & Move Fast - We are here to make meaningful change. We mean to take big swings and change the world. There are a limited number of hours in the day, and we only have a limited time on this earth to fulfill our mission. We will take every opportunity to accelerate our progress.
- Built to Last - We will not be a flash in the pan. Like a well-made and well-cared-for cast iron pan, we will build with care to stand the test of time and deliver value across generations.
- Believe - We are creating something that doesn’t yet exist. We will encounter obstacles and we must maintain curiosity and ruthless optimism.
- Feed the Soul -- We will do well by doing good. We will leave our interactions and our planet better than we found them.
Castiron is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.