Great content takes time. And effort. And commitment. In particular it takes a lot of work to produce, publish, amplify, and measure audio and video content, which is why we created Casted. We’re the only content marketing platform built to empower marketers to access, amplify, and attribute their audio and video content to fuel their content marketing strategy.
Casted gives marketers a true return on their multimedia investments through increased access to the audio content to be used by other team members, departments and agency partners. The platform provides many ways to wring-out and amplify that content across other channels, like blogs, social media, web copy, email marketing, sales support and more. Lastly, Casted provides unprecedented attribution that reveals the impact that content makes on the brand and the business.
In short, Casted not only makes it possible, but easy for marketers to get more from their content.
But that’s just what we do. Here’s why we do it:
We’re passionate. Weirdly passionate. We love this company we’re building, the culture we’re cultivating, and the work we get to do each day. We thrive on creative challenges and encourage brave thinking. We appreciate quick wit and intellectual humor, as well as a little well-timed self-deprecation. We take the work we’re doing pretty seriously, but not ourselves. We love collaborating because our team is packed with diverse thinking and brilliant minds, and we believe that differences in opinions and backgrounds are where the best products are born. But we also appreciate some good old fashioned heads-down time to do great work individually. We are obsessed with creating things that are truly exceptional. And for that, we need truly exceptional people to join our team. If this sounds like you, we would like to meet you.
What You’ll Do
- Prospecting: Responsible for owning prospecting activities (inbound and outbound) and for scheduling the initial demo. You’ll identify qualified prospects, contact them (email, calls) and manage activities via HubSpot.
- Learning: You will work with the sales team in the Demo-through-close and post-sales process. This includes attending the demo, learning, and helping sales with the Demo to close process.
- Inbound: You will also work with Marketing to help execute campaigns and to follow up on inbound leads generated from those campaigns.
- Improving: We need leaders in every role, and we’ll need your help in improving the SDR process and role. You will help us identify new trends and opportunities.
- Achieving: You will help set and measure your weekly, monthly, and quarterly activity targets and goals.
What We're Looking For
- Experience in SaaS, ideally in a Sales Development or other Sales role
- Ability to quickly learn technology and to speak with confidence about Casted
- A knack for getting to the “right people” and creating relationships with decision-makers
- Self-starter…you’re the kind of person that sees an opportunity and tackles it!
- You love people. You love helping, and you have awesome communication skills
Casted is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.